Can't compile openhab-core: No versions available for org.eclipse.emf:org.eclipse.emf.ecore🫙[2.35.0,3.0.0) within specified range

Hello,

In the hope of being able to create a pull request for an issue I reported, I’m trying to compile the openhab-core sources from GIT.
I have setup VSCode to do so, in a very similar manner that I do for my bundles development, and after having configured the Java plugin in lightweight mode, I can reliably call mvn clean install -e

It takes a long time but many projects are built until I reach openHAB Core :: Bundles :: Model Core which fails with the following message:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project org.openhab.core.model.core:
Could not resolve dependencies for project org.openhab.core.bundles:org.openhab.core.model.core:jar:4.3.0-SNAPSHOT:
Failed to collect dependencies at 
    org.openhab.core.bom:org.openhab.core.bom.compile-model:pom:4.3.0-SNAPSHOT ->
    org.eclipse.xtext:org.eclipse.xtext.xtext.generator:jar:2.35.0 ->
    org.eclipse.emf:org.eclipse.emf.codegen.ecore:jar:2.29.0 ->
    org.eclipse.emf:org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi:jar:2.35.0 ->
    org.eclipse.emf:org.eclipse.emf.ecore:jar:[2.35.0,3.0.0): 
No versions available for org.eclipse.emf:org.eclipse.emf.ecore:jar:[2.35.0,3.0.0) within specified range

I looked online and I could see versions 2.35.0 and 2.36.0 on maven central, so I’m a bit confused as to what I have missed here.

Any clues are most welcome

I think I have seen this as well, then cleaned my .m2 directory and the problem was gone.

Maybe you could give it a try and report if it helps.

Thanks, that fixes this part