Cardio2e binding

Hi,

I’m rewriting the binding for cardio2e, but I’ve this error:

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.binding.cardio2e [282]
Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing

Can someone help?

Thanks,
Fernando Gomes

For openHAB 3 eclipse smarthome has been removed. As a guess, try org.openhab.core.thing.

These topics might help:

@Bruce_Osborne and @hilbrand thanks both

With yours direction I manage to pass this problem. Right now I’ve another, and I want to know if someone can help:

cardio2e/internal/code/Cardio2eScenarioTransaction.java:[141,16] Null type mismatch: required ‘java.lang.@NonNull String’ but the provided value is inferred as @org.eclipse.jdt.annotation.Nullable

So I can’t understand this problem, and how to fix it.

Best Regards,
Fernando Gomes

Hi again,

I’ve the first release here GitHub - fapgomes/openhab-addons: Add-ons for openHAB, and I can see it when I list for bundles:

openhab> bundle:list | grep -i cardio
216 │ Active │  80 │ 3.1.0.202103141301      │ openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Cardio2e Binding

but I can’t see it in feature list:

openhab> feature:list | grep -i cardio
openhab>   

and if I try to force install it in addons.cfg I get the error:

[core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - The binding add-on 'cardio2e' does not exist - ignoring it.

Can someone point me to the right direction?

Best Regards,
Fernando Gomes

I think it’s not visible because it has no feature.xml, as for that you need to make a kar file. But I’m guessing this is not your actual problem. Am I right that your binding doesn’t work and you try to find the problem and think this is the cause or related?

It’s not finish, but I want to try the feature that I implemented, so I don’t know if it works or not :slight_smile:
So, I need the feature.xml to see it in openhab? Ok, let me do something and see what it comes.
@hilbrand thanks.