Centralite HA Thermostat Setpoint Doesn't Always Update

As a matter of interest, do you have the full log between these points that you could provide? I’d like to see if something happens when this starts.

Otherwise I’ll look to add some debug into the libraries and we can have a go at working out what this is all about :wink:

From looking further at the log, it would definitely be of interest to see the full log if you can provide it.

I’ve opened the following issue for this -:

Here are some more logs…

I was trying to get it to work to change the temperature again and in the process I restarted openhab… after restarting openhab and trying to change the temperature a few times it wasn’t working. Then I reset the thermostat around 9:10pm (21:10) and it was as if it had queued the temperatures I had tried changing it to and unloaded them because the temperature on the thermostat jumped around until the last temp I had tried. After that I was again able to ask to change the temp and it worked. I’ll try again either before bed or tomorrow morning. And then I’ll try to upload the overnight logs for you assuming it will probably once again not be working to change it in the morning.

If there’s a different way you’d like me to upload let me know.

Thank you for the help @chris

This is exactly what is happening. At some point it stops sending to the thermostat and all commands are just queued.

I’ll take a look at the log - thanks.