- Platform information:
- Hardware:Intel N3450 4GB 64GB
- OS: Mint Linux 19.2
- Java Runtime Environment: Zulu 8.4
- openHAB version: latest milestone
I’ve got a sitemap with some standard charts which use persistence (jdbc persistence on a MariaDB server). These are working fine.
Except when they’re not.
When OH starts running the charts display as they should. Sometime later I’m getting the ‘image not found’ icon in the sitemap, and they won’t display again unless i restart OH.
Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can cure this please?
Sorry, never seen such behaviour!
Stating what Kind of persistence Service is used and if you are using the standard Charts (and ont Grafana) would help lopcating the problem.
Any log-entries when during such call would also help!
I’m using jdbc persistence on a MariaDB server, and standard graphs.
all I get in the log file is a series of these lines.
2019-09-12 13:37:22.115 [WARN ] [thome.ui.internal.chart.ChartServlet] - Chart generation failed: null
I’ve got three charts on the page. The number of those error lines appears to match the number of charts which failed to display (just one failed to display on the first refresh, the others failed on subsequent refreshes).
This error was reported lately by users of an openhabian installation and could be solved by installing fontconfig (read here). However since you are seing this only sometimes, this might not fit.
thanks, but that’s not it - when i go to install fontconfig it tells me I already have the latest version.
i’ve discovered that using a web browser to view the sitemap causes the charts to ‘crash’, but using the app doesn’t seem to do it.
Which is odd.