Collection of working z-wave configs

Personally, I always put groups BEFORE the zwave config. Perhaps superstitious behavior, but…

e.g.

Contact GarageDoor "Garage Door is [MAP(en.map):%s]" (DoorsWindows) {zwave="3:command=SENSOR_BINARY"}

Fixed. thanks bob.

And for Fibaro Universal Sensor with attached DS18B20 temperature sensors:
Number Sensor_Temp_1 “Temp1 [%.2f °C]” { zwave=“17:3:command=sensor_multilevel” }
Number Sensor_Temp_2 “Temp1 [%.2f °C]” { zwave=“17:4:command=sensor_multilevel” }
Number Sensor_Temp_3 “Temp1 [%.2f °C]” { zwave=“17:5:command=sensor_multilevel” }

@JjS are you using the Fibaro FGMS-001 model?

Reported by Habmin as RGBS0001 Universal Binary Sensor

For the nodon CRC 3100 (Octan Remote):

1.- Change the configuration parameter 3 to 1.
2.- Create the items as shown below:

Switch	Nodon_Button1_Single	"Nodon_Button1_Single"	<switch>	{ zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=10,state=1" }
Switch	Nodon_Button2_Single	"Nodon_Button2_Single"	<switch>	{ zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=20,state=1" }
Switch	Nodon_Button3_Single	"Nodon_Button3_Single"	<switch>	{ zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=30,state=1" }
Switch	Nodon_Button4_Single	"Nodon_Button4_Single"	<switch>	{ zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=40,state=1" }

Switch  Nodon_Button1_Long      "Nodon_Button1_Long"  <switch>          { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=12,state=1" }
Switch  Nodon_Button2_Long      "Nodon_Button2_Long"  <switch>          { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=22,state=1" }
Switch  Nodon_Button3_Long      "Nodon_Button3_Long"  <switch>          { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=32,state=1" }
Switch  Nodon_Button4_Long      "Nodon_Button4_Long"  <switch>          { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=42,state=1" }

Switch  Nodon_Button1_Release   "Nodon_Button1_Release" <switch>        { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=11,state=1" }
Switch  Nodon_Button2_Release   "Nodon_Button2_Release" <switch>        { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=21,state=1" }
Switch  Nodon_Button3_Release   "Nodon_Button3_Release" <switch>        { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=31,state=1" }
Switch  Nodon_Button4_Release   "Nodon_Button4_Release" <switch>        { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=41,state=1" }

Switch  Nodon_Button1_Double    "Nodon_Button1_Double" <switch>         { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=13,state=1" }
Switch  Nodon_Button2_Double    "Nodon_Button2_Double" <switch>         { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=23,state=1" }
Switch  Nodon_Button3_Double    "Nodon_Button3_Double" <switch>         { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=33,state=1" }
Switch  Nodon_Button4_Double    "Nodon_Button4_Double" <switch>         { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=43,state=1" }

3.- Create rules for the desired scene:

import org.openhab.core.library.types.*

rule Nodon_Button1_Single
when
   Item Nodon_Button1_Single received update ON
then
   logInfo("rules", "Nodon_Button1_Single - Start")

var currentValue = LivingRoom_Lamp.state

if (currentValue == ON){
	sendCommand(LivingRoom_Lamp, OFF)
   } else{
	sendCommand(LivingRoom_Lamp, ON)
   }

logInfo("rules", "Nodon_Button1_Single - End")
end

Obviously, change the code in the rule to match your requirements.

1 Like

I had been struggling with my WCD2 for a quite some time (actually, I had given up and left it for a long time) when I stumbled upon this post.

I had my item-setup same as yours (with one minor difference - see below) and it worked to the extent that the first button press (any of the four) was reported and shown in my sitemap, but after that I could not get any action.

Not until I saw your post did I realize that the device sends updates each time you press the button, and obviously this is not visible in the sitemap (since the state of the item is not going back to OFF in between updates)! A rule to trigger on updates - like you have done above - solved the problem and now all is working well, :smile:

Q: In my original setup I used “state=0” for all items (scenes). I tried this, and your setup with 0 and 1, and both seems to work without any apparent difference. Do you know what the state parameters is supposed to do?

Thanks for posting this!

[quote=“KjetilA, post:32, topic:1407, full:true”]
Do you know what the state parameters is supposed to do?[/quote]

I thought “1” ist ON and “0” is OFF… but according to your test with state=0 for all four buttons my assumption must be wrong …
No, now I have no idea what that parameter is supposed to do :joy:

this is what i have for aeotec multisensor 6

Contact Motion_GFToilet "Motion [MAP(motion.map):%s]" (GF_Toilet) { zwave="8:command=sensor_binary,respond_to_basic=true" } Number Alarm_GFToilet "Alarm: [%s]" (GF_Toilet) { zwave="8:command=alarm" } Number Temp_GFToilet "Temperature: [%.1f °C]" (GF_Toilet) { zwave="8:command=sensor_multilevel,sensor_type=1,sensor_scale=0" } Number Humid_GFToilet "Humidity: [%.0f %%]" (GF_Toilet) { zwave="8:command=sensor_multilevel,sensor_type=5" } Number Lumin_GFToilet "Luminance: [%.0f Lux]" (GF_Toilet) { zwave="8:command=sensor_multilevel,sensor_type=3" } Number Battery_GFToilet "Battery: [%d %%]" (GF_Toilet) { zwave="8:command=battery" }

For temp units in F, change sensor_scale=0 to 1.

1 Like

I did not see any Configurtaion Parameters - can you help me with this?

The expanded node is your controller. (My z-sticks do not have any configuration parameters either.) I assume you are trying to configure your OTHER node.

Btw, i would like to some basic parameteres on my controller - shown here enter link description here

For Aeon MultiSensor 6 i do not have also any configuration parameters…

Have you tried setting up separate z-wave logs with debug level logging? I did not get a configuration option until the multisensor had been fully initialized. It actually changed the node value of Aeon Labs to “4in1MS 4 in One Multisensor”

Hey, thanks for this! With this code, I was able to get an Enerwave ZWN-SC7 to work pretty nicely with OpenHAB.

sitemap

Extra configuration for the RGBW controller, this will give you the option to start the 5 predefined programs.

Selection item=RGBW_Programs mappings=[6=“Fireplace”, 7=“Storm”, 8=“Rainbow”, 9=“Aurora”, 10=“police”]

itemfile

Number RGBW_Programs “RGBW_Programs” { zwave=“7:command=CONFIGURATION, parameter=72” }

many thanks to chris, i can now activate all 5 predefined programs.

grtz
Wolf

Hi all. FWIW, I spent the past few days trying to find advice on pairing the monoprice zp3102 to my openhab setup using the Aeon Labs Aotec Z-stick S2 (S2E). The include instructions told you to get your controller ready to pair, then with the case off the Monoprice Motion / Temperature Sensor PIR unit, press the pairing button on its back. It didn’t work for me. After various attempts (and I knew from pairing my other 3 devices that my setup worked), I reached out to Monoprice tech support.

Tech support recommended hitting the button twice to pair. That changed the PIR’s LED from flashing to solid, but I still had to exclude and include it a few more times using a mix of double-tap and single taps to get it finally reporting as the right unit and green in my habmin console. I hope this post saves someone the time I spent piecing this solution together. Cheers!

Nice thread, maybe it can be pinned to top for further reference?
Following is a working configuration for the Eurotronic Stella Z thermostat.

Items:
Number Temp_Sensor_StellaZ_Bad "Badezimmer Temperatur: [%.1f C]" <temperature> (Heizung,Bad,Temperaturen) { zwave="28:command=sensor_multilevel,sensor_type=1" } Number Battery_Sensor_StellaZ_Bad "Badezimmer Batterie: [%d %%]" <energy> (Heizung,Batterien) { zwave="28:command=battery" } Number Temp_Setpoint_StellaZ_Bad " [%d]" <temperature> (Heizung,Heizung_Soll) { zwave="28:command=thermostat_setpoint, setpoint_type=1" }

Sitemap:
Text item=Temp_Sensor_StellaZ_Bad Text item=Battery_Sensor_StellaZ_Bad Setpoint item=Temp_Setpoint_StellaZ_Bad label="Badezimmertemperatur Soll [%d °C]" minValue=6 maxValue=30 step=1

I’ve got several of these installed. Unfortunately the Battery level indicator is calibrated for non rechargeable batteries. I’m using rechargeable ones, which get reported as empty too soon…

I think it would be better to create a wiki page tbh…

2 Likes

Config for D-Link DCH-Z110

Contact C “Movement [%s]” (gf) { zwave=“10:command=SENSOR_BINARY,respond_to_basic=TRUE” }
Number T “Temperature [%.1f °C]” (gf) { zwave=“10:command=sensor_multilevel,sensor_type=1” }
Number H “Luminance [%.0f Lux]” (gf) { zwave=“10:command=sensor_multilevel,sensor_type=3” }

Working on a wiki page now!

Will keep working on it over the next few days to tidy it up

7 Likes