Combine multiple profiles

Hello,
is it somehow possible to combine (chain) multiple profiles in OH?
My example is the following: I got a number (percentage) channel for a battery level. I would want to transform it into a LowBattery Contact. Therefore I want to use the hysteresis profile. If I would use a switch, this would work as a charm, but due to me wanting to use a Contact, I would need a transformation profile, additionally.
Somehow like:

Contact Low_Battery { channel="mqtt:topic:mosquitto:battery:level" [profile="hysteresis", lower="20", inverted=true] [profile="transform:MAP", function="switch_to_contact.map"]}

I know, I could write a JS function to do both steps in one or use a proxy item but I stumbled upon multiple use cases where it could become handy to chain profiles.

No. You can only apply one. If you need more you’ll have to write it as a rule or a JS transform. There is a fundamental limitation on how Profiles actually work that make implementation of chaining difficult to impossible.

I do have this with custom configuration in XML format for my own use.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<links>
  <link item="TInstallations_PV_DC_Power">
    <channel>modbus:data:sunnyboy_power:dcms_watt:number</channel>
    <config>
      <profile>connectorio:profiles</profile>
      <sma-filter.profile>connectorio:sma-filter</sma-filter.profile>
      <quantity.profile>connectorio:quantity</quantity.profile>
      <quantity.unit>W</quantity.unit>
    </config>
  </link>
  <link item="TInstallations_PV_AC_Power">
    <channel>modbus:data:sunnyboy_power:grid_totw:number</channel>
    <config>
      <profile>connectorio:profiles</profile>
      <sma-filter.profile>connectorio:sma-filter</sma-filter.profile>
      <quantity.profile>connectorio:quantity</quantity.profile>
      <quantity.unit>W</quantity.unit>
    </config>
  </link>
</links>

Thing is - you can’t make sense of these profiles in UI. You can’t use same profile twice. Maybe more feasible way for you would be chained transformation from smarthomej made by @J-N-K?