Combining 2 items label

Hi i have a working network binding showing the presens of my android phone.
On my sitemap i want to show the presses and if the phone is not present time and date it was last seen

Text item=Presence_Mobile_Eivind label="Eivnd's Mobile"    
Text item=Presence_DateTime_Eivind label="last seen [%1$ta %1$tR]"

The above is working but i want to do somthing like

Text item=Presence_Mobile_Eivind label="Eivnd's Mobile last seen  [%1$ta %1$tR]" 

all on one line, icon showing if phone is on net and if its not the time and date last seen
is this possible ?

Hi @dr_eamy,

just follow this thread and my comments: Combining 2 item states in a sitemap section display?. It has all the answers you need. If you need further help, just ask :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Alex

Tnx Alex,

I ended up using your visibility example but the icon did not work as expected.

network-ON and network-OFF gave me an error, but i copied the files “network?state=ON&format=svg” to neton.svg , netoff.svg and same whit the OFF/ON taged file to icons/classic . then the code under worked as i wanted.

Text item=Presence_Mobile_Eivind icon=neton label="Eivnd's Mobile" visibility=[Presence_Mobile_Eivind==ON]
    Text item=Presence_DateTime_Eivind  icon=netoff label="Eivnd's Mobile sist sett [%1$ta %1$tR]" visibility=[Presence_Mobile_Eivind==OFF]

TNX agen Alex

regards
Eivind

Hi @dr_eamy,

you are welcome. Thank you for providing the code. It will help others with the same problem.

Best regards,
Alex