[Comfoair] Problem with persistence or with interface?

Platform information:

• Hardware: Intel i7-6700 / Z170/ 16GB RAM/SSD SanDisk Extreme PRO 240GB
  • Java Runtime Environment: 1.8.0_161 (x86 + x86_64)
  • openHAB version: 2.2 (release build)

Dear all

please have a look at the following chart. Observations within the graphs (top-down):

• 1st graph: Innen-Ablufttemperatur: received data for a while but then it stopped
  • 3rd grpah: Innen-Zulufttemperatur: more or less same here but at least the chart was printed as line without any up or down moves

This observation is only a snapshot of the last 2 days but it reflects a behavior that I see again and again.

Persistence for these items (all are part of the group gLueftung:
gLueftung* : strategy = everyChange, everyHour, everyDay, restoreOnStartup

According to the configured persistence I expected that at least every hour one value (e.g. the last received value) is stored again but obviously this expectation is wrong.

Now, where is the problem? Did I make any mistakes with my persistence or is this related to the data provided by the ComfoAir. Or maybe even something completely different?

Thanks for your help.

Regards
John

you can check the event log if your are still getting values from the comfoair binding.

I just plotted a graph on my own (don’t use the values for graph):

Therefore, I don’t see something in the binding or in the persistence:

..., gComfoair*, ... : strategy = everyChange, restoreOnStartup

as Holger said: have a look in events.log for the respected times. As the ComfoAir only Reports .5 intervals, my bet is you’re wanting to persist the same value again and again. Depending on your persistence, I’d have a look in there. (mysql also persists identical values if configured on timely Basis (e.g. everyHour), perhaps yours doesn’t ?)