- Platform information:
- Hardware: Arm based
- OS: ‘Armbian’ / Debian buster
- Java Runtime Environment: 11.0.8
- openHAB version: 2.5.8 (upgraded from 2.5.7)
- Issue of the topic: After an upgrade to 2.5.8, openhab2 is not restarting fully. It does not install any add-ons (bindings, transformations, etc.)
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
The following error is shown
My addons.config is as follows:
I would hate to delete it and reconfigure all add-ons. I did make backups, but believe I may get the same error when I restore them.
Any ideas on how I could perform some “surgery” deleting single entries in the addons.cfg and/or a pid file that may still trail somewhere?