Config error? Unsupported 'Bundle-ManifestVersion' value: 1

HI!

Please help. I’m running openhab 3.2.0 inside docker on ubuntu server 20.10. I’ve downgraded from 3.3.0-snapshot with backups but I have a lot of errors in log and openhab not starting.

2022-01-20 17:53:06.620 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-package-standard': Unable to build resource for marketplace:131964: Unsupported 'Bundle-ManifestVersion' value: 1
2022-01-20 17:53:06.679 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-binding-exec, openhab-binding-coronastats, openhab-voice-googletts, openhab-misc-openhabcloud, openhab-binding-evohome, openhab-transformation-javascript, openhab-binding-darksky, openhab-transformation-regex, openhab-transformation-jsonpath, openhab-automation-jsscripting, openhab-binding-chromecast, openhab-binding-mqtt, openhab-persistence-rrd4j, openhab-transformation-map, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-binding-ntp, openhab-binding-ipcamera, openhab-binding-http, openhab-binding-astro, openhab-binding-unifi, openhab-transformation-scale, openhab-binding-samsungtv': Unable to build resource for marketplace:131964: Unsupported 'Bundle-ManifestVersion' value: 1

I’ve tried to delete cache and tmp folder content but no luck.

The bundle is not an OSGi bundle. The marketplace bundle 131964 contains an invalid manifest.

Check if there is a directory <userdata>/marketplace/kar/131964. If so, delete that.

Thanks. It is the Hoermann Bisecur Binding currently flagged as unsupported. Just tried to test it. I removed it restarted the docker container and it is working.

Please don’t ask support questions in the #marketplace:bundles category, it is reserved for publication of marketplace add-ons. Moved to #add-ons:bindings.

1 Like