Config OH3 Locations page

So, I’m (finally) begining my transition from OH2->OH3. Something that I can’t seem to figure out is how to get the locations page to look anything like the example demo page.

So far, I’ve imported all of my lighting items from OH2 and can control them fine. I’ve created a semantic model of my house with each floor and each room on each floor enumerated and each lighting device put into each room. Like so:

On the demo page it has each floor as a row header and then each room listed in that row.

On my locations page, each room is shown, but they are not put into rows with the floor as a header they are all just dumped together like so:

I’m assuming this is just some option I need to change somewhere, but I’m not seeing how to do this. Can someone point me in the right direction?

The separators are not automatically generated; you must do it manually. However it is quite simple.

In the upper-right-hand corner of the overview page there is a small pencil icon. This is a link to the page that lets you edit and customize the overview page. When you click on that you are presented with lists of the cards available in the various pages (locations, equipment, and properties) like this:

Clicking on the black menu icon gives you the separator option:
That is also where you can find “Configure Card” with the options for adding pictures to the cards etc.

1 Like

Got it, nice. Thanks @JustinG for the help!