Dear openHAB community,
I would like to change the default ports of openHAB. Unfortunately I don’t find the right place to do so. I downloaded the latest stable version from the website as a zip, unzipped it according to the installation guid for linux. Now the openhab2 folder is created in the “/opt/” directory.
I tried to follow this thread - in particular the post of Ben Clark - Changing port number on openHAB 2.0, but I can’t find the mentioned file: " /etc/default/openhab2". I looked through all sub directories of the openhab2-directory as well as the directory “/etc/”, but I can’t find the mentioned file.
Do I have to create this file manually or did I miss to run some sort of installation script?
Thank you a lot in advance!
- Platform information:
- Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3B+/ 1GB RAM/ 16GB SD Card
- OS: Linux version 4.9.35-v7+
- Java Runtime Environment: JVM 25.65-b01; Version 1.8.0_65
- openHAB version: openhab-2.5.4
- Issue of the topic: I can’t find the file “/etc/default/openhab2” to set the variables OPENHAB_HTTP_PORT and OPENHAB_HTTPS_PORT
- Please post configurations (if applicable): nothing yet configured