ConnectedCar Binding myAudi, Volkswagen, VW ID, Skoda, Enyaq, Seat, Ford, WeCharge

OK, stopped OH2, cleared cache, fixed access rights, started OH2. Re-started OH2 again. Now additional channels are appearing.

Iā€™ve added all the items (except the ones for Gas / Electrical)

I noticed a typo in the channel name for Oil Percentage: maintenance#oilPercantage
Another thing regarding the types of the channels of the Safety locks, the first one (doorFrontLeftSafetycontent) is a Number, the other ones a Switch. I get a value 3 for the first one.

Full log of updating the channels: https://pastebin.com/p6EN2m0d

all fixed, thx

Is there a new jar? The file on https://github.com/markus7017/myfiles/tree/master/carnet is from 3 days ago.

we are working on the control functions like door lock; was quite a challenge and the last authentication step is still a open
stay tuned

1 Like

Glad to see this topic and the efforts for a binding. Was hoping, somebody was going for it, as my experience on this is limited.

I am running openHAB 2.5.5 - binding installation perfectly working. CarNet Account for my 2019 e-tron 55 is online. The channels appeared in the log. The car was added as a new thing and I could add the relevant items (mainly charging state and range) in an items file. The items get an update only once - now the car is offline showing a Communication Error in the log. Maybe I am missing somethingā€¦what should I put into the USER field:

Tried the myAudi login name, VIN of the car, PIN of the myAudi APP - still the same error.

OK - deleted the car - searched for it again - now back to online. Items are coming in and updating roughly every 10 minutes.

So starting to give some feedback:

1. gas#chargingState - can see item updating in the log - but does not show a value in PaperUI /HABpanel - maybe an issue with coming in at % and not a clean number? Also would be better to replace gas with electric (only on items which are clearly electric)
  2. typo in channel
STATE_CONVERTIBLE_TOP=0 (channel doors#covertableTopState)

EDIT: back to offline after 40 minutes of working time 2020-05-25 17:01:03.934 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'carnet:vehicle:94b1197c:WAUZZZxxxxxxxxxxx' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR)

fyi: I updated the initial post with the current status and download link

For now the group combines both - gas + electrical information. This could be changed, but too many groups are even more confusing

will be fixed

As I said, itā€™s an early beta. What do you see in PaperUI, the sholuld be a sub status beside COMM_ERROR. Could you send a PM with the log so I could check if the valudation of the token expiry works (usually the token is valid for 60min only). The binding creates a new token every time, doesnā€™t use the refreshToken mechanism for now.

@mischa.ehlers see PM

I decided with @openhabbe that we stabilize the current version and give the additional control functions a lower priority unless someone has a pre-heating system. One assumption is that functions like climatization, temp control and window heating are coupled with the pre-heating system. Not sure, it needs are car with that option to verify the assumption or being able to do a fix.

For now having a stable logic, good error handling and providing well formatted data has a higher priority.

At least we one e-car, which enables testing those data points.

@openhabbe is also working on a nice HABpanel dashboard based on the matrix theme.

@markus7017 Sounds great. If at any point in time you need someone to test pre-heating I will be able to do.

new build

• fixed update of locationData channels
  • thing initialization when account thing was already online
  • typo fixed

find download url in the initial post

you need to delete and re-discover the vehicle thing, there are changes to the channel structure. For now I removed the A/C, Pre-Heating, Window Heating switches. Iā€˜ll work with @mischa.ehlers to integrate those functions

Hello Markus7017,
I wanted to update the binding but now I have problems. The first version of the binding worked well, but I wanted to get more information about my car, so I decided to update. Therefor I stopped openhab, remplaced the Jar file and restarted openhab. First problem, carnet account and my car were uninitialized. So I removed the two things and under Inbox ā€œ+ā€ I canā€™t find the carnet binding.I also clear the cache. What can I do?

Hi, Iā€™m currently working on the MagentaTV and the GREE binding. Please be patient. Iā€™ll come back to this. Nevertheless the problem you are describing smells like a cache problem, but I didnā€™t verified. Check what bundle:list on the OH console says and make sure that there is only 1 instance having the correct build timestamp.

I also tried the update, and everything seems to be working.
The update switch (general#update) is also working fine!

Did you already figured out what all values are?
eg, my tires are all responding with 1, my Trunk state is 3ā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does this only work for Germany or Belgium?

yes, which country to you need?
Iā€™m not sure at the moment if I could just allow any country code, but I could added another one

US would be nice if its doable

Hi,
Bundle:list on the OH console doesnā€™t show anything about carnet. What else can I do?

are you on OH 2.4 or 2.5?
do you have the gson jar in the addons folder?

try to download the jar again and

• delete the jar in the addons folder
  • wait 30sec
  • restart OH

I am on OH2.5.5. The jar file is in the folder /usr/share/openhab2/addons/.
I downloaded the jar file again and made as you have written => nothing happenedā€¦