ConnectedCar Binding myAudi, Volkswagen, VW ID, Skoda, Enyaq, Seat, Ford, WeCharge

bullshit, they are using log4j and need to address a security issue

This API works or does not, see it more as a hint if the rest is working

You created one SEAT account thing, correct? This brings up 2 vehicle things (auto-discovered the VIN), correct?

What does the Maiin UI shows? You should verify the data before creating items. The VIN is globally unique, this canā€™t be the problem and the binding supports more than 1 car per account.

sure. but how do you make it visible in the GUI, if there is no communication? the thing also is still online.

I have three things. One is the bridge to Seat. I have two things with one car and itā€™s VIN and another one with itā€™s VIN.

Here you can see same data to different items.

As wrote before i had an issue to get data from Leon (stay offline) and i delete everything and start from new. Everything! Items, things, bridge.

Merry Christmas and thanks for your support.

what do you mean? of course both things have the same channel layout, but that doesnā€™t mean that they share same data

So I donā€™t know to explain better such with images. I donā€™t get different Data. The Ibiza have same information as Leon and this is wrong. Ibiza show data from Leon and not from itself.

No data on the channels of my Enyaq since upgraded on OH3.2. Bridge and Enyaq both ONLINE, working fine before the update. Any suggestions?

Works fine here also with OH3.2 release (Volkswagen We Connect). Try pausing/resuming the bridge thing in UI for a connection reset or perform a clean-cache + restart of openhab to get things and items re-initiated.

What I say. I clean cache and created everything new. What happens is, that I get the last status of last moved car. Iā€™ve I moved the Ibiza, I get this status on both VINs. If I moved as last Leon I get this data. Its look like that the last saved status of the car on the API servers will be pushed on both different VINs things without any differenceā€¦ Inthis case, its a little bit uselessā€¦

Thanks Carl Wilhelm,

been there, done it, no change. Clean-Cache, restart, re-initiated bridge and car. Everything is ONLINE but value is NULL for everything. Any suggestions?

Short Update, removed and re-installed binding on the karaf console. Re-added thing and items, no change, everything is Online, all values NULL. Iā€™m out of ideasā€¦

enable DEBUG log and provide the fully section with initialization and first update

enable DEBUG log and provide the fully section with both initialization and first update

Send you log via PM, 'cause of sensitive data.

Markus, just sent you my DEBUG log as requested. Many thanks! @markus7017

Hello Markus,
did you find the error?

I have a strange issue with this binding. Everything seems to work correctly in PaperUI and I was able to connect two different cars and I see the values of the items in PaperUi when I create items in the .ietms file. I am however unable to display the items in my iOS APP when I copy the channel information from PaperUi in to the .items file. Here an example of item that does not display:

Number VehicleOdometer ā€œOdomoeterā€ { channel=ā€œconnectedcar:idvehicle:XXXXXXXXXX:WVWZZZ00000000000:range#totalRangeā€ }

(XXXXXXXXXX is my bridge and 0000000000 is my VIN)

What am I doing wrong. All my other channels are working correctly!

Mentioning PaperUI refers to OH 2.5. The binding is no longer supported on older versions than OH 3.1

I installed the current binding on OH 3.2 and also have the same problem with a Skoda Enyaq. Binding is online but all items report NULL.