ConnectedCar Binding myAudi, Volkswagen, VW ID, Skoda, Enyaq, Seat, Ford, WeCharge

i am currently struggling with the refresh token. i will publish a new version as soon as refreshing it works fine

3 Likes
  • fixed skoda-e token refresh
  • carMoving probably not working; cannot test because enyaq is at the dealer for the battery recall
2 Likes

testing

1 Like

@tknaller, thanks for you awesome work! All channels of my Enyaq are working now and are updating properly (well, as proper as the skoda server works though
). If you have a paypal account I’d like to spend you at least a good coffee or something :slight_smile:

carMoving seems to work, it seems the garage is taking it for a spin occassionally and openHAB state matches App state :slight_smile:

@ulrichpa that is very kind of you. but i cannot take that much credit for the binding, I am only butchering the work of @markus7017 :slight_smile:

edit: just got my car back and yep carMoving works

• Skoda-E carMoving now really correct
  • put WeConnect & Skoda-E Channels in Groups

still not fully working:

• CarNet Commands (@MAO)
  • Multiple Vehicles under same Account

did i miss another bugreport-post? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, some additional channels
 :slight_smile:
Still missing the picture URLs, though (there were seven URLs for pictures of the car, shown in the Main UI Car widget - see the very first posting of this thread)

VW ID. 3 here :slight_smile:

i tried to find the image urls - i was not succesful.

it seems that the images are embedded in the app now and the status from the API just tells the app which one to render
or I am just blind in my network trace :slight_smile:

Considering the number of vehicle options on the market I doubt that all those images were moved to app now, or rendered locally.
With reference to WeConnect-MQTT I interpret https://vehicle-images-service.apps.emea.vwapps.io/v2/vehicle-images/{self.vin.value}?resolution=2x is used to query (here, #377), then publish binaries in mqtt topics “pictures/car” and “pictures/status”. Forgive me if this just wrong, I crawled the scripts only with very basic understanding. Another discussion reports a change off from that domain to https://weconnect.volkswagen-we.com in 2021 - maybe this was moved back?
ConnectedCar binding queried several images more in the past, but those published by weconnect-mqtt are the main ones.

Even with the latest snapshot_20230212 I am not able to connect to my VW wallbox. With my User/PW I always get "Initialization failed: class org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.ApiSecurityException Forbidden POST https://identity.vwgroup.io/signin-service/v1/0fa5ae01-ebc0-4901-a2aa-4dd60572ea0e@apps_vw-dilab_com/login/phone-email/identifier (HTTP 405 Method Not Allowed) . Do I make something wrong?

Same issue here - WeCharge Account is running into the error posted from WalterP; was previously working with my wallbox.
@tknaller : Thanks for you ongoing work on the binding; if you need any assistance for ID.3 and/or VW wallbox, you can always contact me.

Sorry, I am totally new to OpenHab, just installed latest version but I cannot find this binding in the search. How do I install?

This Binding isn’t available via store, you’ll have to install it manually (i.e. download the latest snapshot - see some lines above, ConnectedCar Binding myAudi, Volkswagen, VW ID, Skoda, Enyaq, Seat, Ford, WeCharge - #1018 by tknaller - then copy this file to the folder $OPENHAB_RUNTIME/../addons/) Please pay attention to the two dots. Keep in mind that this folder is not writable without special permission, you have to use sudo.
The Binding will only appear when using the “Add thing” function (white + in a blue circle bottom right corner), not within the store.

1 Like

works with Passat 2019, Some channels updated / removed

Thanks, got it installed. But is not working with Audi Q4 :frowning:

Initialization failed: Account has no registered vehicles, go to online port and add at least 1 vehicle

There is only 1 vehicle in this account, but maybe Q4 Etron is different than classic Audi and different than etron (Q8). :frowning:

@tknaller do you have any updates for the preheater controlling?
Can i capture the correct API URL from the Android APP?

@tknaller the URL has changed for vw → we now get a requested route (‘login.apps.emea.vwapps.io’) does not exist. error when using the binding for volkswagen

13:34:46.565 [INFO ] [hab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'connectedcar:vwid:8f3f1c1e71' changed from UNKNOWN to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Initialization failed: API call failed GET https://login.apps.emea.vwapps.io/authorize?nonce=MTY3NzU5NzY5NjM3MA==&redirect_uri=weconnect://authenticated (HTTP 404 Not Found), result = 404 Not Found: Requested route ('login.apps.emea.vwapps.io') does not exist.

the new domain URL is https://emea.bff.cariad.digital
so the url to use
https://emea.bff.cariad.digital/user-login/v1/authorize?redirect_uri=weconnect%3A%2F%2Fauthenticated&nonce=96473274549175525641677583231

same with Ford cars. I’m not sure why, just don’t spend too much time trying to get it to work if it doesn’t the first time.

Seems some more URLs have changed. The weconnect-mqtt is working again though
gives a hint on the changed urls

With these I got the binding working again.
@tknaller pushed my branch. you can prob cherrypick last commit to yours

Hey,
i have openhab 3.4 and use the 3.2 Binding.

I have a VW E-Up an wanted to create a VW-ID Bridge, but i get the folliwing error:

2023-03-01 08:56:19.071 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'connectedcar:vwid:525672e573' changed from UNKNOWN to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): API call failed!

If i create a CarConnect Account i get the following error:

2023-03-01 08:58:52.392 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'connectedcar:volkswagen:bb7cec1821' changed from UNKNOWN to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Forbidden

Do you have any idea whats going wrong?