ConnectedCar Binding myAudi, Volkswagen, VW ID, Skoda, Enyaq, Seat, Ford, WeCharge

thanks for the tip.
i tried to do this with the skoda app → no sucess
i tried to use the binding channel charger:control → no sucess

Hello, I am still struggeling with the ID wallbox.

Has anyone an idea what I do wrong. The cars are working fine, but the wallbox bridge does not get a connection at all. I even created a complete new account as well as a new openhab set up. But still getting this fault:
Btw: I have two wallboxes with the same account, one car is in this account as well. The other car is in another account. The web says: COMMUNICATION_ERROR Missing localtion on redirect
and this is the log for it (fd17bebcc0=wallbox id):

2022-08-01 16:51:23.365 [WARN ] [dcar.internal.handler.AccountHandler] - message.init-fialed: fd17bebcc0
org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.ApiException: Missing localtion on redirect
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.IdentityOAuthFlow.follow(IdentityOAuthFlow.java:132) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.ApiWithOAuth.login(ApiWithOAuth.java:123) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.IdentityManager.createAccessToken(IdentityManager.java:103) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.ApiBase.createAccessToken(ApiBase.java:204) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.wecharge.WeChargeApi.crerateParameters(WeChargeApi.java:212) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.wecharge.WeChargeApi.getVehicles(WeChargeApi.java:78) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.handler.AccountHandler.initializeThing(AccountHandler.java:173) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.handler.AccountHandler.handleConfigurationUpdate(AccountHandler.java:199) ~[?:?]

Hello together,

is there a way to check the Status of the Windows from the ENYAQ.

regards
René

do you already have ME3.0 software? otherweise it’s unfortunately not possible at all. as i don’t have it yet i don’t see such state in the app neither → cannot trim the binding for that

Hi,

I already have the ME3.0 if I can help you there in any way let me know.

regards

René

This is what I got after Resuming the cnvehicle thing:

2022-08-13 12:17:08.833 [INFO ] [ar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler] - xxxxxx: Reverse address lookup based on vehicle’s geo position is enabled (using OpenStreetMap)

Is the charging state only shown if the security pin is set?
What pin is that exactly?

S-PIN is a security-PIN configured in Volkswagen app to access certain advanced data of the car. I am sure it is required for most, if not all, the queries via API.

Has anyone else problems after the update of the IOS app last week that not all the information is available?

Although not related to an app update, for me some data disappeared in mid June, as mentioned here: ConnectedCar Binding myAudi, Volkswagen, VW ID, Skoda, Enyaq, Seat, Ford, WeCharge - #853 by cwi

I have created two users in my ID. The main user is connected via OpenHAB and it works so far. When switching to the second user in the car, the binding can no longer access the data. Has anyone found a solution for this?

Don’t have a dual user setup, but just guessing: Has secondary user the same privacy settings applied in the car, to allow sharing data? Can you access data via web or app?

Yes, the second user has his own We Connect account. And if he is activated in the car, he can also set everything via the app. The other user can then no longer set in his app during the time.

Just to be sure: I expect you have the car configured twice: Once under the main user’s bridge + once under secondary user’s bridge.
Does the bridge Thing of secondary user register with Volkswagen successfully (green), when that user is active in car? What if not active in car?
What about the car Thing under that user’s bridge? If green, are channels created by the binding or not, regardless of valid data populated?

Both bridges log in green. However, not all channels are displayed for the second user. But how do I synchronise the items?

Then the second user hasn’t accepted to share the data.

I have allowed everything that can be allowed, but it doesn’t help. I can’t set much for the second user in the We Connect app either… strange

Hello, since today my Skoda Enyaq have the new MEB3.0 Update. Now i can see the state from doors, lights and so on. So my question ist, do i need a Update from connectedCar or what can i doo to see the new channels?

Greetings

I’m getting my update on 28th/29th of September and would start worrying about the implementation of this stati then if no one bests me to it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah ok, then I wait anxiously :). Can then also like to test when it is so far. I have some problems with the following channels ElectricCurrent, chargingMode, climastationState, does anyone have the same problems that you either have no values or you get values as a drop down menu that the car does not understand?

It’s the same for me. Some channels remain empty since mid of August.