Connection lost habpanel

Hi everyone
My habpanel is not functioning I receive “connection lost trying to reconnect” in the lower left corner.
Running OH2.
Does anyone have a solution ?

Did it work?
Have you changed something?

No it did not from the beginning at OH2
It worked with OH 1.x

Same problem here.

Have you installed HABpanel?
Can you call the default HABpanel site?

Yes I’ve even reinstalled Habpanel to check if it solved the problem.
But no luck.
The default empty Habpanel site is loaded. And directly the message connection lost etc. pops up in the lower right corner.

I solved my problem by uninstalling Map Transformation in Paper UI.
The connection lost message is gone and HABpanel is functioning normal.
When I install Map Transformation back the connection lost message is back again.
Strange !!

Hi ,

I had the same problem with my OH2.
I just looked at my .items and one of the map transformation was wrong , what causes Habpanel to lose connection.

did you add a new map transformation line recently?
Check at your item file in case of it could be similar to my problem.

edit : i saw you were using map transform in OH1 perhaps there a syntax error for habpanel.

B.R

Thanks Alex,
No I did not added a new map transformation.
I just installed Map Transformation back so I could try to find the problem, and what happened…the connection lost problem did not popped up. So at the moment HABpanel is still function normal.
And I didn’t changed anything in my .Items or .map files.
So it seems the problem is gone.
:slight_smile:

Had this problem also it was %d in items that broke habpanel and other bindings.’

https://community.openhab.org/t/map-transformation-breaks-my-bindings/21557/7

/Mike

Thank You. Ich hatte auch dieses Problem und durch Deinstalieren von Map Transform konnte ich es lösen

Same here, it was a %d MAP. Removed it and everything ok with Habpanel (with MAP Transformation binding installed).

Same here. removing the MAP transformation revived my setup.

I have/had the same problem.

But instead of removing the file that gives my the problem, how to solve it ?.

Group Astro <sun_clouds> (gAll)

//
DateTime    CurrDay             "Vandaag [MAP(astro.map):%1$tA]"                  <clock>     (Astro) { 
channel="ntp:ntp:demo:dateTime" }
DateTime	Currdate            "datum[%1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY]"                  			  <clock>     (Astro) { 
channel="ntp:ntp:demo:dateTime" }
String      SeasonName          "Jaargetijde [MAP(astro.map):%s]"                                (Astro) { 
channel="astro:sun:home:season#name" }
//
DateTime    SunsetTime          "Zonsondergang [%1$tH:%1$tM Uur]"                 <sun>       (Astro) { 
channel="astro:sun:05149f62:set#end" }
DateTime    NightStartTime      "Nacht begint [%1$tH:%1$tM Uur]"                    <moon>      (Astro) { 
channel="astro:sun:05149f62:night#start" }
DateTime    NightEndTime        "Nacht einde [%1$tH:%1$tM Uur]"                      <moon>      (Astro) { 
channel="astro:sun:05149f62:night#end" }
DateTime    SunriseTime         "Zonsopgang [%1$tH:%1$tM Uur]"                   <sun>       (Astro) { 
channel="astro:sun:05149f62:rise#start" }
//
String      DayPhase            "Dagdeel [MAP(astro.map):%s]"                                 (Astro) { 
channel="astro:sun:05149f62:phase#name" }
Switch      NightState          "Nacht"                                                         (Astro)
//
Number      SunElevation        "Zonnehoogte [%.1f °]"                          <sun>       (Astro) { 
channel="astro:sun:05149f62:position#elevation" }
String      Zodiac              "Sterrenbeeld [MAP(astro.map):%s]"              <ster>       (Astro) { 
channel="astro:sun:05149f62:zodiac#sign" }
Number      MoonElevation       "Maan [%.1f °]"                                 <moon>      (Astro) { 
channel="astro:moon:96c487b0:position#elevation" }
String      MoonPhase           "Maan [MAP(astro.map):%s]"                     <moon>      (Astro) { 
channel="astro:moon:96c487b0:phase#name" }
DateTime    MoonFull            "Volle maan [%1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY, %1$tH:%1$tM Uur]" <moon> (Astro) { 
channel="astro:moon:96c487b0:phase#full" }
DateTime    MoonNew             "Nieuwe maan [%1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY, %1$tH:%1$tM Uur]" <moon>  (Astro) { 
channel="astro:moon:96c487b0:phase#new" }

Anyone point my in the right direction ?