Connection to MyOpenHAB broken

Thanks for the update! I’m just glad I didnt screw something up on my OpenHAB instance.

can you let me know when you are back up and running? I’ll do the same.

Linode is showing all green now and it’s back up for me.

EDIT: Came online now. check!

I’m still getting errors

2021-01-21 17:27:45.010 [ERROR] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Error connecting to the openHAB Cloud instance: pool destroyed
2021-01-21 17:27:45.099 [ERROR] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Error connecting to the openHAB Cloud instance: {}
io.socket.engineio.client.EngineIOException: xhr poll error
Caused by: java.io.IOException: 502

It will take some time for everyone to connect back to our clusters, I will be monitoring it for the next few hours.

3 Likes

Will it come back online by itself, or do I have to do something? Or should I just leave it alone (mine is not online)

I have 3 OpenHAB Servers, 2 offline 1 online.

2021-01-21 18:20:13.872 [INFO ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Shutting down openHAB Cloud service connection

2021-01-21 18:20:14.194 [ERROR] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Socket.IO error: pool destroyed

I installed OH3 on 17.01.2021. Since this day myopenhab works without any problems and it works with the app at ios und android.
Since today 17:06 myopenhab doesn´t connect.
Did any one have the same problems

2 Likes

Mine is also offline since Few hours

1 Like

Folks, please read all of the recent posts. As Dan said, it takes awhile for myopenhab to catch up for all of the users after service returns. Leave it alone and your system should reconnect. Don’t make any changes to your settings.

If you are still stuck offline, restart the cloud binding, or alternatively restart the openHAB process.

1 Like

Restarted
2021-01-21 19:51:42.474 [ERROR] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Error connecting to the openHAB Cloud instance

2021-01-21 20:01:33.466 [WARN ] [ore.io.rest.auth.internal.AuthFilter] - Unauthorized API request: Invalid Basic authentication credentials

I restarted my instance and don’t see any bad logs but It’s is still saying offline.

EDIT: To be clear, my instance came back online for a little bit where i was able to access my sitemaps and paper UI, etc from MyOpenHAB at around 11AM EST but now its back offline. when i go to MyOpenHAB.org, it has the red OFFLINE bar at the top of the screen.

Back online here, no services required a restart.

Still offline from 4.04 PM CET today :frowning:

Just wait guys, this can take a while. Happens sometimes (last time was > year ago) but you have to be patient, that means. Stop checking this evening, and check tomorrow evening, i’m pretty shure it will be online then :slight_smile:

OK I will practice patience :slight_smile: :upside_down_face:

My system did not came online. I just restarted the cloud binding, and it went straight online.
All working fine again.

Can you explain me how to restart the cloud binding?