Convert timestamp value into readable format in Dummy Widget

Hi,

I use iobroker and Habpanel instead of VIS from iobroker. I like the layout more because it is more fancy.

Today, I started to use the dummy widget with a datetime field (number = timestamp) with the format dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm:ss without success.

Result

What is the correct usage of format in the settings of the dummy widget.

Many thanks in advance.
Sven

This is an English only forum. There is a German language forum here.

German openHAB - KNX-User-Forum

Oh sorry, I will translate into english.

Sorry again.

1 Like

Hi, I hope, one of you know the right setting.

What is correct syntax in the Format field to reach my goal to present the timestamp in a format “dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm:ss”?

Many thanks in advance.
Sven

Greetings Sven,

I have used the format “dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm:ss” to display sunrise/sunset on my Habpanel, but I did try it and it also works if you use “dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm:ss”

Regards,

Mike

Sunrise

Many thanks. Good to know. Maybe I have the issues because I use Habpanel with iobroker and then the format settings don’t work. Maybe, I’m not an expert on that.

Any other help will be great.

Many thanks.
Sven

What is that Item you are trying to display? Doesn’t look like a valid Item name.

It is a valid item. The value comes from openweathermap

I also tried an other date value.

For your information. In iobroker all datetime values are stored as a number based on the timestamp (milliseconds since 01.01.1970)

It’s not an openHAB Item, names with . characters are not allowed. I’ve no idea what your screenshot is of, are those channels?

I mentioned it in a prior post. I use iobroker instead of openHab. It is an iobroker item like you can see in the scrrenshot. iobroker give me the option to use Habpanel instead of the iobroker visualisation vis.

When I use a chart, the items are working well.

Okay, you are using ioBroker.habpanel, not HABpanel.

Try

thx. I did it as well. I had the hope, someone knows it.

Many thanks for your time and help to understand it.