[core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing "OPENHAB 2" 2021 JFROG Raspherry pi 3

[ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-misc-restdocs, openhab-transformation-javascript, openhab-persistence-mysql, openhab-transformation-regex, openhab-ui-habpanel, openhab-transformation-jsonpath, openhab-binding-zwave, openhab-transformation-xpath, openhab-transformation-map, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-ui-classic, openhab-ui-habmin, openhab-transformation-xslt, openhab-transformation-exec, openhab-ui-paper, openhab-transformation-scale’: Error:

Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.addons.bundles/org.openhab.transform.map/[2.5.0,2.6)

Perform these steps to update:
nano /etc/apt/sources.list

deb ht tp://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian/ stretch main contrib non-free rpi

Add JCenter as a remote location to your setup by editing the file
nano /var/lib/openhab2/etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg
Change the entry org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.repositories to

org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.repositories=
ht tps://openhab.jfrog.io/openhab/libs-release@id=openhab,
ht tps://jcenter.bintray.com/@id=jcenter

echo ‘deb JFrog stable main’ | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab2.list

openhabian-config
10 | Apply Improvements
15 | FireMotD

apt update | apt upgrade

wget -qO - ‘ht tps://openhab.jfrog.io/artifactory/api/gpg/key/public’ | sudo apt-key add -
sudo apt-get install apt-transport-https

The error stops showing up when I do:

sudo apt install openhab2-addons (This is to enable offline downloads I think but the raspherry will always be connected to wifi)

But this generates another problem for me with the items and the parameters specifically with the sensor:

Z-Wave “Slim Multisensor PST02-1A”

The error is that I cannot numerically edit some of the required checkboxes and in other raspherri with openhab that I have, these parameters are required for the correct functioning of this one.

Also, even following all the steps they recommended, this still appears after trying to change the version from:
“openhabian-config”
40 | openHAB related
41 | openHAB snapshot

$ wget -O openhab-key.asc ht tps://bintray.com/user/downloadSubjectPublicKey?username=openhab
–2021-06-24 03:28:02-- ht tps://bintray.com/user/downloadSubjectPublicKey?username=openhab
Resolving bintray. com (bintray. com)… 108.168.194.93
Connecting to bintray. com (bintray. com)|108.168.194.93|:443… connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response… 404 Not Found
2021-06-24 03:28:03 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Sorry for my English I am Spanish and the vast majority of the text is Google Translate

Openhab version: 2.5.12-1
OpenHABian Configuration Tool [master]v1.4.1-467(cbcc285)

And it works for me in the version

Openhab version: 2.4.0-1
But I couldn’t update anything because I would lose everything