my problem is that I am unable to figure out how to correctly name the channel for MQTT items.
what I have:
- openHAB 3 on Raspi 4
- mosquitto as MQTT broker (username + password protected)
- zigbee2mqtt for my ZigBee USB stick
- Xiamo Aqara Motion & Brightness Sensor
- Wemos D1 mini (Tasmota firmware)
When I connect to my MQTT-Broker (with MQTT.fx) it shows me these topics (only important ones listed here):
- tele/SensorPlant/SENSOR - Output is
- zigbee2mqtt/Motion_01/occupancy - Output is
- zigbee2mqtt/Motion_01/illuminance - Output is
Under openHAB I have created a thing “MQTT Broker” (mqtt:broker:mosquitto).
So my question is:
How do I have to name my channels in my item-file (I create all items via file, not via web interface) to correctly create my items?
Thanks for your advice