Could not initialize class jd2xx.JD2XX

I’m trying to install Openhab2 using the 64MB network installer on a RaspberryPi 3. To control the lights I have a RFXCom 443Mhz USB Transceiver.

I managed to install the RFXCom binding using the PaperUI -> Configuration -> Bindings.

After I installed the binding I went to PaperUI -> Configuration -> Things -> RFXCom Binding -> Add Manually -> RFXCOM USB TRANSCEIVER. I used SSH to check the serial port location which appears to be: /dev/ttyUSB0

The device says ‘Online’ when I go back to things so it appears to be working.

I now go to Inbox -> Search for Things -> RFXCOM Binding. When i click on that it gives me an error in the bottom right corner: “ERROR: Undefined - Undefined”. I checked the logs and it says:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class jd2xx.JD2XX
	at org.openhab.binding.rfxcom.internal.discovery.RFXComBridgeDiscovery.discoverRfxcom(RFXComBridgeDiscovery.java:87)
	at org.openhab.binding.rfxcom.internal.discovery.RFXComBridgeDiscovery.startScan(RFXComBridgeDiscovery.java:66)
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.AbstractDiscoveryService.startScan(AbstractDiscoveryService.java:199)
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.internal.DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.startScan(DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.java:382)
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.internal.DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.startScans(DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.java:367)
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.internal.DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.startScan(DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.java:216)
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.io.rest.core.discovery.DiscoveryResource.scan(DiscoveryResource.java:86)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)[:1.8.0_121]
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)[:1.8.0_121]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)[:1.8.0_121]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)[:1.8.0_121]
	at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.ResourceMethodInvocationHandlerFactory$1.invoke(ResourceMethodInvocationHandlerFactory.java:81)
	at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher$1.run(AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.java:144)
	at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.invoke(AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.java:161)
	at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.JavaResourceMethodDispatcherProvider$ResponseOutInvoker.doDispatch(JavaResourceMethodDispatcherProvider.java:160)
	at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.dispatch(AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.java:99)
	at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:389)
	at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.ResourceMethodInvoker.apply(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:347)
	at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.ResourceMethodInvoker.apply(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:102)
	at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime$2.run(ServerRuntime.java:326)

I found some posts that stated that the Raspberry Pi does not have a JD2XX library but what can I do to fix this? For example add lights?