Couldn't install any bindings in OH2

I’ve try to install mqtt binding via PaperUI without success, because i get always the error:

Error executing command: Unable to resolve root: missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=openhab-binding-exec; type=karaf.feature; version="[1.9.0.SNAPSHOT,1.9.0.SNAPSHOT]"; filter:="(&(osgi.identity=openhab-binding-exec)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=1.9.0.SNAPSHOT)(version<=1.9.0.SNAPSHOT))"

I try to install exec-binding via console, but i get the same error:

openhab> feature:install openhab-binding-exec
Error executing command: Unable to resolve root: missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=openhab-binding-exec; type=karaf.feature; version="[1.9.0.SNAPSHOT,1.9.0.SNAPSHOT]"; filter:="(&(osgi.identity=openhab-binding-exec)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=1.9.0.SNAPSHOT)(version<=1.9.0.SNAPSHOT))"

How can i install the exec binding to fix the rest?

This looks like a corrupted install or the like. Try stopping OH 2 and then deleting /var/lib/openhab2/userdata/cache and /var/lib/openhab2/userdata.tmp. Then restart OH 2 and try to install again.

Thank you - that was successful! After removing that files, i have to install all bindings because they are lost. so what - thats no problem for me!

THX!