Couldn't update zwave binding from 3.1.0 to 3.2.0

Hi, I’ve attempted to update my zwave binding from 3.1.0 to 3.2.0 using the openhab-cli method. I found the snapshot here: openHAB-ZWave #100 [Jenkins]

It seemed to go well, but after the updating was complete, I couldn’t see the binding in the list (bundle:list) anymore. In the UI, the binding appeared in the list but uninstallation didn’t work. Nothing useful in the logs. My Things showed up as UNINITIALIZED. I performed a OH3 update using openhabian-config and it didn’t help. After shutting down the server, deleting the cache and rebooting, I was able to reinstall the binding, but only 3.1.0.

Is there a correct way to only update the zwave binding? I’m waiting for a release that contains the definition of a new device that I want to use, and I thought that once the PR is approved and the binding is built, I was going to be able to update it individually, and use my device. Or is it the case that I have to wait until the whole runtime is bumped to a higher version that includes the changes into the binding?