Creating things for FRITZ_DECT_300 does not work

I will send you the link and the ticket number via PM.

And if it is confirmed that the “Tür-/Fensterkontakt optisch (door/window sensor)” works I consider buying one and provide it to you to integrate into your binding. I would test before to have it generally working on the firtzbox and if not I would send it back anyway. If it works I would keep it and offer you to integrate it …

I agree regarding the power outlet. When there is no use/business case for a device with competitive features that offers less functionality for more money. It does not make sense to either integrate it in your binding or to use it yourself. I thought that you would get the window sensor for testing from your friend …

Hi, would be great if this could be corrected… I’m a total rookie and spent two days trying to get my DECT 200 sockets working.
It’s a little frustrating, to see now, that it wasn’t my mistake but the wrong documentation…

regards, Dave

Hi Dave, I am sorry about that, but glad you got it working. Would you be so kind to post your working configuration to have a confirmation for the community. I will post in the Git PR once again. Hopefully it will be corrected soon. Thank you very much.

Of course… I just used your solution, worked for Powerline 546E and for DECT 200

Things

Bridge avmfritz:fritzbox:1 [ ipAddress="192.168.x.x", password ="xx", user="xx" ] {
    Thing FRITZ_DECT_200 xxxxxxxxxxxx "Steckdose Medien" [ ain="xxxxxxxxxxxx" ]
    Thing FRITZ_Powerline_546E XX_XX_XX_XX_XX_XX "Steckdose Keller" [ ain="XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX" ]
}

Items

Switch SteckdoseMedien "Steckdose Medien (gesamt)" { channel="avmfritz:FRITZ_DECT_200:1:xxxxxxxxxxxx:outlet" }
Switch SteckdoseKeller "Steckdose Keller" { channel="avmfritz:FRITZ_Powerline_546E: XX_XX_XX_XX_XX_XX:outlet" }

Thank you. I submitted a fixed PR.

AVM is doing some work on the interface. I tested their new FRITZ!Labor version yesterday. Very exited about if there are changes in the API. And there are! :sunglasses:

1. heating devices will return the battery value in percent:
<battery>90</battery>
  1. heating devices have new tags summeractive and holidayactive. Currently I am not sure what they are meaning.
<summeractive>1</summeractive>
<holidayactive>0</holidayactive>
  1. power outlets will return the voltage
<voltage>232072</voltage>

Now I have to find a good way to integrate those new channels in the binding keeping it backwards compatible.

Awesome!!!
Great news about the battery level - Finally!!!

My understanding is that the summeractive is referring to “Heizung aus” (= summeractive = 0) in the Fritz UI" to define a time frame where the thermostats ignore any “steering”.
And holidayactive is the trigger for “Urlaubsschaltung” but this one only makes sense if you can also set the “one” temperature for your holidays. Probably someone sets the night (eco) temperature to e.g. 18°C and the day (comfort) temperature to 22°C - then he might want it for the absence of the holiday to set it e.g. to 16°C to prevent any frost damage … ???

Makes sense. My tests showed corresponding results. I started the integration of those new values into the binding and setup the new version in my development environment. Looks good so far. Maybe I can provide you a beta version if you like. Let me know.

I am currently using an OpenHAB-2.2-Snapshot image from Docker from mid of november. I am happy that everything works so I did not even upgrade to the final 2.2 docker container … and there is also my intention to move even further to the new 2.3-snapshot … So there are two obstacles … First the upgrade itself and then the issue that I do not know how to include a beta binding into the container :slight_smile: Ok, I have mounted all OH related directories to the outside hence I have access to the configuration information. But I must admit that I did not find out yet where to put “extra” bindings and how OH decides to load the new binding versus the existing binding from within the image … Has this already been documented somewhere? Otherwise I would be keen in testing (which also implies to update my Fritzbox to the lab version :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) your beta binding and document the procedure in a separate thread.