CT101 thermostat not supported in OpenHab2 z-wave binding?

Appreciated, thanks Chris. I agree with you, the device is faulty, but I have asked the manufacturer about it and got no reply at all. I suspect they don’t care, and other zwave hubs (“like” Vera or HS, but I don’t know if those specific ones are included) have implemented a workaround. The only one I can see publicly is openzwave, which has recently merged the workaround into their codebase.

Thank you, sir!

I greatly appreciate it as well.

If you come up with an alternative solution, i’d be happy to test it.

V/R,
Mark

I’d like to add my voice here asking for this to be implemented. I was lucky (foolish?) enough to get one of the Iris CT101 thermostat at a great price.

Same here, i saw the price and jumped onboard to quickly.

Update…I installed the latest testing version of OH2 on Sunday and found the Iris CT101 to mostly work. I am able to read temperature, heating setpoint, battery level, and operating mode. I can write (set) heating setpoint and operating mode (i.e. Auto, Heat, Cool, Off).

It still doesnt seem to read relative humidity and fan state yet. Also, there is no way to read or write to the scheduler, which has actually disappeared in the thermostat itself since it connected to the zwave radio.

But it is functional at this point in the testing version!