Matrix Theme for HABPanel

CSS - me either!
this is a lot more extensive than the matrix-theme.css I have - is this heavily modded by yourself or do I have an old css file?

I’m struggling with the simple stuff - I have copied your styling but seems my right buttons want to be below the text - see this for example:

Andrew, it seems it is not defined a “display:inline” style for the icon.

Working with already build in CSS it is very difficult to me if you need changes because you don’t easy understand how classes are mixed together in CSS and how changes can affect other templates.
I always prefer to keep existing classes just for reference and create complete new classes for the change.

Have a good luck.

Regards
Lorenzo

Hi Michael
Very nice looking dashboards. Could you please share the code for weather, room and sensors sites? Thank you very much.

1 Like

Hi Michael,

This looks amazing!! Your dashboards are super cool and complete!

Cheers,
P

Hi @pmpkk

Thanks, all credit to your work!
A couple of questions for you

• Did you try to implement the gauge
    Custom widget: Gauge
    This could be cool to use for “Pressure” as a Barometer.
  • What binding did you use for the NetAtmo implementation? The 1.x or the 2.x?
  • Do you run on a Raspberry PI? If so how did you get the CPU temp in to the systems page?

Sorry for hijacking your thread. :wink:

Hi @tailor
Attached the code.
Credit should go to @pmpkk for his original work, I just did some copy paste on his work.

The CSS is really messy right now, it works but needs cleaning.
P-HomeControl.json (16.9 KB)
P-System.json (19.4 KB)
P-ESP.json (14.1 KB)
P-Wifi.json (6.6 KB)
P-Weather.json (10.6 KB)
P-Music.json (11.9 KB)
matrix-theme.css (32.9 KB)

12 Likes

thank you!

Thanks to all for the contributions!

@Michael_Stjerna: I like this simple implementation of the menu bar. Unfortunatelly I get 2 rows for title and menu.

I like to get a responsive header with title on the left and menu on the right or below the title on smaller displays.

I’m using the code below but the resulting header is not responsive…:disappointed_relieved:

<div class="section">
	<div class="sectionIconContainer">	
          <div class="control" ng-class="{true: 'on'}[itemValue('str_habpanel_menu_page')=='Lichter']" ng-click="sendCmd('str_habpanel_menu_page', 'Lichter')"><svg viewBox="10 0 60 40"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#idea"></use></svg></div>
					<div class="control" ng-class="{true: 'on'}[itemValue('str_habpanel_menu_page')=='System']" ng-click="sendCmd('str_habpanel_menu_page', 'System')"><svg viewBox="10 0 60 40"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#settings"></use></svg></div>
					<div class="control" ng-class="{true: 'on'}[itemValue('str_habpanel_menu_page')=='Temperaturen']" ng-click="sendCmd('str_habpanel_menu_page', 'Temperaturen')"><svg viewBox="10 0 60 40"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#weather"></use></svg></div>
					<div class="control" ng-class="{true: 'on'}[itemValue('str_habpanel_menu_page')=='Meteo']" ng-click="sendCmd('str_habpanel_menu_page', 'Meteo')"><svg viewBox="10 0 60 40"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#summer"></use></svg></div>
					<div class="control" ng-class="{true: 'on'}[itemValue('str_habpanel_menu_page')=='Home']" ng-click="sendCmd('str_habpanel_menu_page', 'Home')"><svg viewBox="10 0 60 40"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#home"></use></svg></div>
		</div>
	<div class="title">System</div>

<div class="controls">
		<div class="widget">
			<div class="icon off"><svg viewBox="0 0 48 48"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#ram"></use></svg></div>
			<div class="name">Memory Total</div>
			<div class="valueGroup"><div class="value">{{itemValue('num_sysinfo_memory_total') | number:1}}MB</div></div>			
		</div>

can anyone support me?

I have the same problem.
in the preview of the widget, navigation works, but there is no dashboard if the widget is selected in the properties of the dashboard - the header of the dashboard. If you put this widget on the dashboard, then navigation works.

Sorry for the delayed response!

Re Gauge – cool! I will have a look!

Re NetAtmo – I use NetAtmo 2.1 binding

Re Hardware – yes, running on RPi. Here’s the rule to get the temps from the system:

rule "CPU and GPU Temp Update"
when
		Time cron "0 2 0/1 1/1 * ? *"
	then		
			var resp

resp = executeCommandLine("sudo cat /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp", 10000)
			var cpu_temp = transform("JS", "milli.js", resp)
			logInfo("CPU Temp", resp)		

postUpdate(System_Temperature_CPU, cpu_temp)

resp = executeCommandLine("sudo /opt/vc/bin/vcgencmd measure_temp", 10000)
			var gpu_temp = transform("REGEX", "temp=(.*?)'C", resp)
			logInfo("GPU Temp", resp)		

postUpdate(System_Temperature_GPU, gpu_temp)

end

1 Like

Here’s a small addition to my panel:

2 Likes

Hi!

Thanks for the awesome work to and for sharing this with the community!

I hope somebody can help me. I´m struggling with multiple sliders in my widget. I have six sliders in one widget and when I move one of them, they all move syncronous. The last defined slider-item in my code is the one, which sends a value to knx bus. Three sliders are ROLLERSHUTTER items and three are DIMMER items. Is there a limitation to only one slider per widget?

@Michael_Stjerna: How did you manage that under HÖGTALARE. I see three volume sliders. In your code I recognized, that you use different ng-model=“model” like “model”, “model2”, “model3”,etc. If I change ng=“model” for each slider in my code accordingly to yours, I get following on the dashboard {{vm.widget.name}}.

Can someone please give me an advice?

I set up my configuration in HABPanel directly and I really like to use your style sheet.
I´m quite new to this and got it imported. How do I Insert my Dashboard into your Widget, so that it´s equal on every Tablet, Iphone etc.?
With which program do I have to work?

Hi Alexandre. Have you made any progress on the issue with the slider? Thanks.

hi @pmpkk, thanks for your sharing! really amazing job!
could u please explain how to change the grafana sheet to a regular rrd4j one? looks like the rrd4j is very similar to the grafana one, well maybe mainly because the grafana may constantly “writing/reading” data to sdcard so it may reduce the sdcard life??

@pmpkk Patrik, thanks for your matrix-theme example. I’m slowly tweaking it for my own needs and was wondering if, somewhere in there, you have a basic horizontal/vertical slider control element? I have a bunch of basic dimmer switches and volume controls to implement in my layout.

The music part looks good and I would like to use it with your spotify webconnect api (it’s running already).
However, I am not able to manage how to extract the music part from the Groundfloor widget.
Can you please post the music.widget only, please?

I know your post is quite some months old, but just thought I add my hint regarding anonymous access:

Make sure you remove the semicolon in front of the entries from the gafana.ini, they are used instead of # for marking the line as a comment…

Thanks for sharing!

BUT: You should ASAP remove your personal spotify Client ID and Secret from your items file in github!

Cheers