Customising z-wave device channels

Alternative:

grafik

Continue at step 5. from the previous post.

1 Like

Thanks, for both replies, the bundle:update is a nice neat way of doing it.

As soon as a new jenkins build is available I’ll try it out.

OK, So I finally got around to doing this the other day, but it didn’t make any difference.
Going back over it and trying again I notice the bundle seems to have the same version number before and after, where as Jenkins shows 3.4.0-snapshot, so on the face of it the bundle update seems to have failed, unless I’m misunderstaning…

I’m not a super expert on this method, but you need to add the ‘location’. Go to the Jenkins site and right click to copy the path. Then use that. Or something like that.

I had wondered if that was the issue, but was nervous to mess with it in case I broke something big time.
It does indeed seem to need the url of the jar file that Jenkins has produced as you suggested, and its now updated to the correct version…even better still I now see a scene appear in the ‘thing’ for the thermostat :slight_smile:

I’m guessing behind the scenes it’s doing something similar to a wget and the default location its using to retieve the file is still at 3.3.0.

Just to make it clear for anyone else who wants to do this, here’s the screenshot:

and the url is obtained from the link to the artifact here:

Many thanks for the help

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.