Danalock not reporting status

It that helps I can post the whole log to you, if you provide some mail address…

Thanks, but I don’t think it will help. I can see the problem in the log - I’m just not sure how to work around it.

In at least one of the logs I see two Nonce requests very close together, and this is probably upsetting the binding since they are probably caused by a single request from the device that is being resent or at least received twice.

I’ll see if I can at least resolve this as it should be easy to ignore the second request within a set time.

I’ve created a PR to try and resolve at least one issue - I’m not sure if it will solve everything, but one step at a time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!

If I’m correctbuild #37 contains your pull request? I’ve installed this version all clean, reseted AEOTEC (Danalock is not reseted because it is used in the morning but excluded properly).

I still have the issue of not reported UI changes. The log shows a fewer NONCE error but it has new <No valid NONCE! null> errors.

I’ve managed to split the log in 3 parts with GNU split.

ZWave.part1.log (1019.9 KB)
ZWave.part2.log (1019.9 KB)
ZWave.part3.log (62.4 KB)

Regards,
Zsolt.

At least for the ones I’ve looked at, you can ignore them. The problem is the same one that caused the previous problem with duplicate nonce requests. In this case, there are duplicate alarm requests received some times - the first one is processed fine, but the second one is dropped and you see this error since the nonce was used already.

I can see some alarms being received that are not linked to a channel - I’ve updated the database so hopefully that should fix the issue.

@cinadr please can you confirm, it is the Danalock UMV3 that you have?

Actually, it looks like from the IDs in the log it is the Danalock V3-BTZE you have? I’ve now updated this with the same channel - this database entry didn’t even have the ALARM CC listed.

Sorry for not answering last day.

Yes I have the V3-BTZE

I’ll try the new device in a few hours.

I’ve not updated the binding since Saturday so the latest changes aren’t yet included. I will try and do an update tonight to push these through.

Ok. Anyhow I’ve downloaded the Build #39 but I have issues even with the Paper UI to get installed. So I’ll wait till tomorrow.

Thank you,
Zsolt.

You do not install it with the Paper UI.
Uninstall the current binding.
Place the downloaded jar file in the addons folder (usually /usr/share/openhab2/addons) & restart OH.

I was talking about the paper Ui service to not get installed on a newly downloaded zip from Ci. I could not open paperui to install the binding itself as the Ui was not installed at all. Maybe I was not expressing myself clearly, sorry for that.
By the way where am I downloading the latest zwave jar from? Is it on the Ci server? I can only find the jar file containing all addons zipped together. (unzip and copy from that?)

Thank you,
Zsolt.

I would either use the install script
Zigbee and Z-Wave manual install script - Tutorials & Examples - openHAB Community

or get it from here.

https://ci.openhab.org/view/Integration%20Builds%20(2.5.x)/job/openHAB2.5.x-ZWave/

1 Like

Thanks.

That makes things much easier.

1 Like

I will try and do an update tonight to push these through.

I do not want to disturb you guys in any way but I don’t see the updated binding.
Last CI build is before your answer. Z-Wave build #14

Am I correct?

I’ve tried to install HomeAutomation. Their V3-BTZE device has 2 additional channels, some kind of Alarm state and report which is not present in current binding (I could not get more info of it). Might this be the root cause of NONCE errors? (Two separate channels updated by the lock but the binding only expects one channel to be reported and mixes NONCE IDs?) I way far from debuging any java source code (I only have some .NET experience) so ingore this if I’m totally wrong.

HE apparently did not have time to export the database. I verified by checking GitHub.

Thats ok, thank you!

Can I get the repo URL, to check it for myself later? Or is it a private one?

I check the date here. It goes here before the build picks it up.

Hi!

I’ve just downloaded the latest CI build and the latest binding and I can confirm, the lock is reporting back. There is no NONCE security errors in the log, only I found four of <NODE 2: SECURITY_ERR No valid NONCE! null> error messages which does not affect the expected behaviour.

Here is the log for reference, if needed.
ZWave.part0.log (1023.9 KB)
ZWave.part1.log (1024.0 KB)
ZWave.part2.log (1024.0 KB)
ZWave.part3.log (1024.0 KB)
ZWave.part4.log (823.2 KB)

Thank you for your effort with this, and for the quick solution.

Best wishes and regards,
Zsolt

2 Likes

Sorry, I was too early.

I have a new security error: <SECURITY_ERR Failed authentication!> Displays 8 unmatched hexadecimal numbers. I continue the logs:

ZWave.part5.log (1023.9 KB)
ZWave.part6.log (496.0 KB)

And again the UI failed to reflect the lock status change.

Zsolt.