Hello, here is the problem:
I’m running OH 2.5.1 with some Z-Wave devices. After the update to 2.5.1 the LC-13 is shown in HABmin with a button “delete” an no informations about the device are shown. At first i deleted the thing an readded it. (like after the other updates when z-wave is affected).
Now it is dicovered as an unknown device.
I excluded it, reseted it to factory defaults an reincluded it -> also unknown.
I tried readding with about 20 wakeups -> still unknown.
I checked the jackson DB: Device 0002.0005.0004 is there with an actual entry: https://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-list/devicesummary/165
Log entry at discovery:
2020-01-25 20:04:02.594 [WARN ] [wave.discovery.ZWaveDiscoveryService] - NODE 24: Device discovery could not resolve to a thingType! 0002:0005:0004::1.1
I have a very similar problem; but I haven’t pressed that button so they still work for me
However, there is something wrong, because when I was in the process of adding a new switch, I saw several error messages about not being able to add the thermostats, which are already added (and working).
It looks like the device was removed from the database a few months back during the full export, and only added back last week. So if you are using a version of the binding between 25 Dec and 17 Jan, then it will not work.