Deconz and multi-Sensors

Hello,

I’d install the Multisensor Aqara WSDCGQ11LM Temperature Humidity Sensor like
https://www.gearbest.com/access-control/pp_626702.html?wid=1433363
in the deconz app successfull. In the app the value of the temperature, humidity, pressure and battery is correct.
In Openhab the bridge and the 2 temperature sensors are online as things. The value of the temperature in the items are x10 (4°C-> 400°C), but the things of the other sensors are not visible. There is also no (known) error thrown.

My thing-config :
Bridge deconz:deconz:homeserver [ host=“192.168.1.36:8080”, apikey=“1234567” ] {
temperaturesensor temperatur1 “Temperatur1” [ id=“2” ]
temperaturesensor temperatur2 “Temperatur2” [ id=“5” ]
humiditysensor feuchte1 “Humidity1” [ id=“3” ]
pressuresensor luftdruck2 “Pressure2” [ id=“7” ]
}

the items:
Number:Temperature Temperatur4ZB1 “Temperatur 1 [%.1f °C]” { channel=“deconz:temperaturesensor:homeserver:temperatur1:temperature” }
Number:Temperature Temperatur4ZB2 “Temperatur 2 [%.1f °C]” { channel=“deconz:temperaturesensor:homeserver:temperatur2:temperature” }
Number:Dimensionless Feuchte4ZB1 “Feuchte 1 [%.1f %%]” { channel=“deconz:humiditysensor:homeserver:feuchte1:humidity” }
Number:Pressure Luftdruck4ZB2 “Luftdruck 2 [%.1f hPa]” { channel=“deconz:pressuresensor:homeserver:luftdruck2:pressure” }

The number of the id’s of the temperature sensors I’d get from the deconz-webapp and the pressure and humidity from the deconz-App.
The Questions:

• supports the current deconz-binding multi-Sensors?
    if yes:
  • why the humidity and pressure not online and
  • where I can find the ID’s of the other sensors?

Sincerely
Jens

• Platform information:
  • Hardware: Raspi 3 (1 Raspi for OH, 1 Raspi for deConz)
  • openHAB version: 2.4

I think that got fixed for OH2.5M1. A lot of sensors got added as well. You might try that out first. Although OH 2.4 is only 2 months old, it is already quite old :smiley:

Cheers

Hello David,

thanks for the reply.
So I’ll try the update in the next days…

:slight_smile: Jens