Dect rollershutter over fritzbox

Hi all,

I received my RolloTron DECT1213 today and I am currently preparing my new docker container with v3.1 M4 … And I a found that I am missing the channels and the item definition as I am an old school configuration file user …

Is this information available? Would be someone so kind to share it? I start searching but maybe it is only a copy & paste effort for one of you :slight_smile:

Hi Justus, sorry but I’m on the way and did not find a slot to help you today. From my mobile phone it is to complicated to give you the info’s.
Best regards

@Gthorsten Thank you for your response (!!!) and don’t worry maybe Christoph sees my request. I am also working the whole day and most likely I won’t make it this evening to switch from M3 to M4. It might has to wait until the weekend anyway :frowning: as I normally only have my “production” instance of openHAB :yum: and have to carefully check if everything works well after migration.

Hence I take the config information also with a delay :slight_smile:

Hi there,
in case anyone wants to use the config files. Find below my findings on how they have to look like:

things file:

Bridge avmfritz:fritzbox:<your_fritzbox_name> [ ipAddress="<your_ip>", user="<your_user>", password="<your_password>" ] {

Thing HAN_FUN_BLINDS <your_rollershutter_id> "<your_rollershutter_name>" [ ain="<your_rollershutter_ain>-1" ]

}

items file:

// RolloTron 1213 DECT
Contact	      aktRaMaRT1213stat	 "RT1213 Status [%s]"   (gFritzSHome,gRollershutter)	{channel="avmfritz:HAN_FUN_BLINDS:<your_fritzbox_name>:<your_rollershutter_id>:contact_state"}
Rollershutter aktRaMaRT1213clev	 "RT1213 Schalter [%s]" (gFritzSHome,gRollershutter)	{channel="avmfritz:HAN_FUN_BLINDS:<your_fritzbox_name>:<your_rollershutter_id>:rollershutter"}

sitemap file:

Text      item=aktRaMaRT1213stat icon="blinds"
      Selection item=aktRaMaRT1213clev icon="blinds" mappings=[UP=Hoch, STOP=Stopp, DOWN=Runter]

I hope that I made no copy&paste mistakes :slight_smile:

EDIT: my frist try was wrong I corrected the entries above … and that should work now!!!

1. Does anybody has an idea what the Contact Item is for?
  2. And why you can choose a closure percentage in the AVM GUI to close the shutter up to this percentage but this does not work with openHAB?
    I guess this is because the Rollershutter Item does only accept “UP,DOWN,STOP” and no numbers.
    But I am wondering if this is related to the fact that it has been defined as Rollershutter Item and not as a Number Item to pass numbers to it.

Hi Justus,
The contact item I also did not know anything.

For the percentage it is working on my side.
Just use eg 50 instead of up or down.

Best regards
Thorsten

How do you “send” the 50???

I created a selection (see above) in my sitemap and it does not take number :thinking

Ok, I removed the “[%s]” from the item definition of the rollershutter:

Rollershutter aktRaMaRT1213clev	 "RT1213 Schalter" (gFritzSHome,gRollershutter)	{channel="avmfritz:HAN_FUN_BLINDS:<your_fritzbox_name>:<your_rollershutter_id>:rollershutter"}

and changed the Selection to:

Selection item=aktRaMaRT1213clev  icon="blinds" mappings=[0=Hoch, STOP=Stopp, 100=Runter, 50=Halb]

Now it works!!!

I used a button widget on one of my pages
There I just entered 50
The same works on the developer side bar with the rest api.
I’m sure this works also on a javascript rule
with events.sendCommand(“rs”,50)

Where does it come from? In the Thing definition inside the bindings code I cannot find this contact_state Channel.

Thanks, I got it … Due to my manual item configuration I accidentially put the [%s] for Stringtype into the description label and hence OH claimed an error when passing a number. After removing this I can pass percentage numbers. Now it works, thank you for your response!!!

Maybe interesting for others to know is that 50 does not mean 50 percent window coverage when you have a rollershutter with lamellas/slats. Because full closing - so that the slits between the slats :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: are fully closed - takes the winder to move longer … Hence my finding for partially closure is like this:

• 15 percent equals the blinds a closed by a quarter (25% window coverage)
  • 30 percent equals the blinds a closed by half (50% window coverage)
  • 45 percent equals the blinds a closed by three-quarters (75% window coverage)
  • 75 percent equals the blinds a closed with open slits (100% window coverage with open slits)
  • 100 percentequals the blinds a fully closed (100% window coverage with closed slits)

Okay, I think I found something (see https://avm.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Global/Service/Schnittstellen/AHA-HTTP-Interface.pdf, Page 9+10). HAN-FUN devices can be alarm sensors. It looks like the blinds are capable of detecting different situations where they are blocked or hit an obstacle. The avmfritz binding dynamically adds Channels to Thing if new (known and implemented) features are detected for devices during runtime. But a Contact is not correct for blinds. A Number item would be much better to expose the Error-Code listen in the interface documentation.

Mmmh … :thinking: when I did an auto discovery and defined the thing via GUI it showed two channels … the Rollershutter and the Contact. I did that to find out which channels are provided by the things (as it is so new that there yet is no documentation - no offense :wink: )
After discovering these to channels I adopted them into my item file definition.

I am happy that I am not stupid :smiley:

Thanks,
I found it out by myself. First I thought it was a problem from avm or rademacher.
But with a little thinking about this the explanation was clear.

:+1: :+1: :+1:
It also took me a while to consider the increasing/decreasing radius of belt on the winder :rofl:

So you already see/know that it provides an error number or does it maybe provide a “text” … Currently the value of the item is “CLOSED” sent by the binding … I can try to set is to Number an see what happens … Does this make sense?

Nope. Just a Number. Current code checks against “1” for OPEN, close otherwise. Room for improvement then. I can define StateOptions for Number-Items which can map a value to a String.

0/1 - letzter übermittelter Alarmzustand (leer bei unbekannt oder Fehler)

Beim Rollladen als Bitmaske auszuwerten.

0000 0000 - Es liegt kein Fehler vor.
0000 0001 - Hindernisalarm, der Rollladen wird gestoppt und ein kleines Stück in entgegengesetzte Richtung bewegt.
0000 0010 - Temperaturalarm, Motor überhitzt.

Hey, no hurry!!!
I am happy with the shutter function and your finding explains the two additional
control features in the AVM WebGUI:

AVM will leverage these error codes - especially the “Hindernisalarm” to initiate some actions …

So, with a motivation for representing all features of the device it may be necessary to add this additional channel correctly. But from my side there is no rush required :slight_smile:

FYI I have extended the binding to decode the status into two read only switch channels, one for the obstruction alarm and one for the temperature alarm. The pull request was merged into main last night, so the change will be available in nightly builds and release 3.4.

1 Like