- I included some sensors to the Z-Wave network. (detail: Philio PST02-1A).
- because they were not working properly I read, to try to reset the sensors and try again.
- I reset the senors WITHOUT excluding them before in the RaZberry (Gateway).
- Now on every new search with the Z-Wave-Binding i find a lot of more sensors than I really have… So I think the “old” sensors weren’t deleted / forgotten from the RaZberry… In HABmin I deleted all Things.
- Problem is now, that i don’t know, which of the new found things are the real new Things… Would be possible to find out, which one send messages, but this would be a lot of work, and can’t be a sollution, when there are a lot more sensors in the network than I have…
So how is it possible, to delete these old sensors from the list / inbox? (To again only show the devices, which are actually active, when Inbox-search is started…)?
- Platform information:
- Hardware: Raspberry 2 with RaZberry2
- OS: Raspian stretch
- Java Runtime Environment: ?
- openHAB version: 2.2
- Issue of the topic: Old Z-Wave Things are found during inclusion search with Z-Wave binding