Dlink DCH-Z110 configuration issue

Hi

I am running openHAB 2.5 on RPi with a lot of different zwave devices connected.

I have a problem with a Dlink door/window sensor and I don’t know how to work around it. The sensor is a DCH-Z110. It seems to me like the configuration parameter 5 (Operation Mode) is preset to 10 (Celsius and LED indicator ON). I cannot find a way to change the parameter, and I really would like to as I do not want the LED indication turned On.

I have tried to change it in both HabMin and Paper UI with no luck. I guess I need to change some configuration file somewhere or maybe even use the REST API.

All inputs will be highly appreciated.

/Thomas

It was inadvertently set so you could not change it due to a database issue. I just updated it so it should be available in a binding snapshot in about a week.

Ideally that parameter should be broken up by bitmask but I am not confident doing that on the new site.

Thanks for the swift reply, Bruce. I will wait until a snapshot with the fix is ready, and hopefully I can turn off the LED indication at that time.

Br
Thomas

That parameter is bit based which makes it difficult to calculate the value.
If I hazarded a guess I would guess you want 8 for Celsius.

You’re right. 8 is the value I need to use Celsius unit for temperature measurements.

/Thomas