Do references to items on frame declaration, in the sitemap, block updates on icons?

With the following (partial) configuration:

file.items

Number Temp_WCBig "Temperature WCBig [%.2f °C]"  <temperature>  { knx="<(3600)1/6/214" }
Switch Light_WCBig_Ceiling “Light Ceiling WC Big” { knx="1.001:1/1/111" }

file.sitemap

Text label="WC1" {
	Frame label="test" {
		Switch item=Light_WCBig_Ceiling
		}
	}
Text label="WC2" {
	Frame item=Temp_WCBig {
		}
	}

When I toggle ‘Light_WCBig_Ceiling’, within “WC1” page, the update of the icon is performed; no refresh is necessary on the user interface (either iOS or Web Basic UI).
However if I toggle ‘Light_WCBig_Ceiling’, within “WC2” page, the update of the icon is not performed.
Nevertheless, if I refresh the page, navigate back, and in again, the change is then shown.
The only diference here is the use of item=Temp_WCBig in the Frame declaration.
Allegedly, the use of items in frame declarations is possible, but I wasn’t exiting the different behaviour.

Is there any thing wrong with this configuration?
Shouldn’t the reaction to the toggle be consistent?

I’m using the openHAB 2.0 Release Build

I might just be that it only updates the first one it sees. Does it behave the same way if you define them identically?

I’ve seen other reports of similar behavior (i.e. toggling a switch in one Frame doesn’t update the same Switch in another Frame).

I’ve made another clean install of openHAB 2.0 Release Build, and use these files, now with different items:
file.items

Switch Light_WCSmall_Ceiling 	"Light Ceiling WC Small" 				
Switch Light_WCBig_Ceiling 		"Light Ceiling WC Big" 				
Number Temp_WCBig 				"Temperature WC Big [%.2f °C]" 	

file.sitemap

sitemap demo label="demo" {
	Text label="WC1" {
		Frame label="test" {
			}
		}
	Text label="WC2" {
		Frame item=Temp_WCBig {
			Switch item=Light_WCSmall_Ceiling
			}
		}
	}

Once again, when I toggle ‘Light_WCBig_Ceiling’, within “WC1” page, the update of the icon is performed; no refresh is necessary on the user interface (either iOS or Web Basic UI).
However if I toggle ‘Light_WCSmall_Ceiling’, within “WC2” page, the update of the icon is not performed.
Once again, if I refresh the page, navigate back, and in again, the change is then shown.
Is this the expected behaviour!?
Do you have any ideias about what’s going on?

It looks like an issue needs to be filed. I think BasicUI lives in the openhab2-addons repo.

Thank you for your suggestion:

Wrong thought. It is right here.
But is it an issue of the Basic UI? Can you confirm that it works on Classic UI or the native iOS/Android apps?

You are right. I forgot to mention that. Either Classic UI or native iOS present the same behaviour.
Should I fill an issue in the repo you suggested, or somewhere else, since this behaviour is transversal to other UI?