Don´t find any Zigbee Devices

Hello Guys,

I have now bought a Zigbee CC2531 Stick. I flashed it with the newest firmware.

I added the Zigbee Stick successfully as a thing.

If I discover for devices the Stick can’t find any.

In the Log I can´t find a error. Does someone know why?

Thanks,
Mark

Did you flash with the recommended firmware?

What do you see in the log?

Yes I fashed it with the reccoment Firmware.

Nothing about the Zigbee Binding/Zigbee Stick.

What do you mean by this?

There is nothing shown in the logs about the zigbee addon and the zigbee stick.

That seems to be impossible?

I would have said that the binding is not running if there’s nothing in the log, but in the image it shows the stick is online, so it must be running, and then there must be stuff logged in the debug log.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 96 hours unless flagged)

Yes I wondered too. In the filter I don‘t find anything with the keywords „zigbee“ „cc2531“

Are you sure you’ve properly enabled logging?

1 Like

Yes

Ok, then I’m afraid I’m not sure what else to suggest. I’ve not come across a situation where nothing is logged. Sorry.

:confounded:

2020-02-06 18:52:27.564 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'zigbee:coordinator_cc2531:7cba465c' changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR) to UNKNOWN

==> /var/log/openhab2/openhab.log <==

2020-02-06 18:52:33.588 [WARN ] [.cc2531.network.ZigBeeNetworkManager] - Dongle reset failed. Assuming bootloader is running and sending magic byte 0xef.

2020-02-06 18:52:38.592 [WARN ] [.cc2531.network.ZigBeeNetworkManager] - Attempt to get out from bootloader failed.

So I guess logging is now working? Presumably it was not previously enabled?

Looks like you now have a communication problem?

Thx @chris for the answer. Now I think I know where the Problem is: The CC2531 is not online. I created a new topic: Zigbee 2531 Bootloader failed

now the thing is online but it does not find any zigbee devices…my lamps are in reset mode.

1 Like