Door lock rule needs fine tuning

Hi there
Ive been reading a lot the past week on the topic of textual rules since the jsondb is still to unreliable with concern to power failures (after an unexpected reboot the rules will not initialize). I’m currently using the experimental zwave binding with my DanaLockv3 door lock. Finally after a lot of attempts i think i have a rule worthy of some more fine tuning.

This is what i have so far:

rule "access_controll"
when
    Time cron "0 * * ? * MON-FRI *"
    or
    Item SamsungXcover41000110_Online changed
then
  if ((((new LocalTime().getLocalMillis()) >= (new LocalTime(06, 25, 0, 0).getLocalMillis())) 
	&& (Node6_DoorLock.state == OFF) && (SamsungXcover41000110_Online.state == OFF))) {
    sendCommand(Node6_DoorLock, ON)
  }
end

This rule is made with Habmin grafic rule designer with some modifications

The goal here is to have my openhab system lock my front door under following conditions:

• Every week day (MON-FRI) after 06.25
  • If the door lock status is OFF
  • And a specific smartphone is no longer ONLINE in my home network. (this part of the rule will probably be skipped in my case but it might be useful for others so i kept it in the rule for now)

If i understand this right this rule will do the following every weekday:
-Trigger the rule every minute at 00sec after 06.25 all the way to midnight. But only if the smartphone status is OFF and the door lock status is OFF.

At the same time its useful to have a locking rule connected to a smartphone i also see the problem it leads to considering that there’s always the risk of leaving home without the smartphone causing the lock in your front door never to be locked.

I have tested my rule and it seems to work just as described above thought i’ve noticed a get the following feedback in the log:

2017-12-31 18:52:30.722 [WARN ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Configuration model 'AccesControl.rules' is either empty or cannot be parsed correctly!

2017-12-31 18:52:31.617 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'AccesControl.rules'

I suspect this might be “normal” behavior for this version of Openhab (i have the most recent version)?
Any suggestion to how i can limit the time period the rule is triggered? It would be useful for me to have this rule operative in a limited time frame e.g from 06.25 to 15.00 ?

Be safe tonight boys and girls and have a wonderful new years evening and a happy new year!