Downgrading openHAB results in "failed installing" errors

Hi,

I’m trying to downgrade openhab from the current snapshot to 1075, because of the problem with Sonos in the recent snapshots.

But, after downgrading, all my bindings fail with this error:

[ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-persistence-mapdb, openhab-binding-airquality, openhab-misc-restdocs, openhab-binding-network, openhab-binding-denon1, openhab-ui-habpanel, openhab-binding-powermax1, openhab-binding-zoneminder, openhab-binding-harmonyhub, openhab-binding-chromecast, openhab-transformation-map, openhab-ui-classic, openhab-ui-habmin, openhab-ui-paper, openhab-action-twitter, openhab-binding-samsungtv, openhab-voice-voicerss, openhab-binding-weather1, openhab-binding-sonos, openhab-persistence-rrd4j, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-action-mail, openhab-misc-homekit, openhab-binding-gardena, openhab-binding-expire1, openhab-binding-WOL': Unable to resolve root: missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=openhab-binding-sonos; type=karaf.feature; version="[2.2.0.SNAPSHOT,2.2.0.SNAPSHOT]"; filter:="(&(osgi.identity=openhab-binding-sonos)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=2.2.0.SNAPSHOT)(version<=2.2.0.SNAPSHOT))" [caused by: Unable to resolve openhab-binding-sonos/2.2.0.SNAPSHOT: missing requirement [openhab-binding-sonos/2.2.0.SNAPSHOT] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=esh-binding-sonos; type=karaf.feature [caused by: Unable to resolve esh-binding-sonos/0.9.0.SNAPSHOT: missing requirement [esh-binding-sonos/0.9.0.SNAPSHOT] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.sonos; type=osgi.bundle; version="[0.9.0.201711101643,0.9.0.201711101643]"; resolution:=mandatory [caused by: Unable to resolve org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.sonos/0.9.0.201711101643: missing requirement [org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.sonos/0.9.0.201711101643] osgi.wiring.package; filter:="(osgi.wiring.package=org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.upnp)"]]]

I run Ubuntu 14.04 and am using the apt-get package.

Any help would be appreciated!

thank you

Dan

OK, am now hopelessly stuck - I’m assuming there must be a cache or something that needs to be deleted, but I can’t work out what…

Delete the contents of /var/lib/openhab2/cache and /var/lib/openhab2/tmp. Make sure to stop OH before deleting.

Thank you. Will try that next time - ended up rolling back to a Clonezilla backup.