Dropdown list is empty

Hello,
I have a string list of input sources of my Hifi Receiver (MarantzSR5010_MainZone_InputSource) and I want to implement a Dropdown list to easy select one of the sources.

When I click on the Button ‘Select Input Source’ the list is empty. I dont know what I’m doing wrong here.

Does anybody have a idea?

Thanks
Tobias

<div class="btn-group" uib-dropdown dropdown-append-to-body="true">
  <button id="single-button" type="button" class="btn btn-primary" uib-dropdown-toggle>
    Select Input Source <span class="caret"></span>
  </button>
  <ul class="dropdown-menu" uib-dropdown-menu role="menu" aria-labelledby="single-button">
	<li role="menuitem" ng-repeat="itemValue('MarantzSR5010_MainZone_InputSource')">

</li>
  </ul>
</div>

Im not totally sure.
But I assume you started with this beginning

<h4>Yamaha receiver input</h4>
<div class="btn-group" uib-dropdown>
  <button id="single-button" type="button" class="btn btn-primary" uib-dropdown-toggle>
    {{itemValue('Yamaha_Input')}} <span class="caret"></span>
  </button>
  <ul class="dropdown-menu" uib-dropdown-menu role="menu" aria-labelledby="single-button">
    <li role="menuitem"><a ng-click="sendCmd('Yamaha_Input', 'HDMI1')">HDMI1 (Kodi)</a></li>
    <li role="menuitem"><a ng-click="sendCmd('Yamaha_Input', 'HDMI2')">HDMI2 (Xbox)</a></li>
    <li class="divider"></li>
    <li role="menuitem"><a ng-click="sendCmd('Yamaha_Input', 'Spotify')">Spotify</a></li>
    <li role="menuitem"><a ng-click="sendCmd('Yamaha_Input', 'NET RADIO')">Net Radio</a></li>
  </ul>
</div>

To me it looks like the entrys are hardcoded. You have changed it to ng-repeat