Duplicate Ressource Warning

Hi There,

just working on my Heating system with Homatic HM-CC-RT-DN thermostats. It is a little bit tricky to move from Auomatic to Manual mode, but i created some rules and it is getting to works more and more i like it. BUT and this is a big BUT While testing the different options at some point my rule set to switch from manual to auto and all the other option stop working nothing happens at the thermostat. Funny thing on that is that the temperature control (setpoint) is still working.

Checking the log i get the following message:
Duplicate resource edc904bb-e36e-4bae-ac5a-4f5821df2efe. Could be caused by a dead connection not detected by your server. Replacing the old one with the fresh one

Could anyone give some background on it why does it happen, what is the meaning, how to go deeper to find the the cause …

Thomas

I’ve seen this message, too, but I don’t use the HM binding (although a similar one, the maxcube one).

Based on when I did see it occur, I believe it refers to a dead client connection to the REST API (such as from HABdroid or habmin/HTTPS clients), but I’m totally unsure, too, and would be happy if someone to know enlightens both of us…