Dynamic Text in template

Anyone, thought I would ask you about something I have been working on but cannot figure out to save my life. What I am trying to do is make a widget for Habpanel that will adjust the text based on the size of the row, column, or frame size. I have tried all sorts of things with CSS files and even some JS oc lazy loading but cannot get it to work. Does anyone have any ideas that I can try? Thanks.

I am not 100% sure what you are trying to accomplish. You can set font-size to a percentage, or rem/em, etc…

I use multiple sized tablets to display information. I am try to find a way to have one widget that adjust automatically to the size of the window or based on the screen resolution.

which UI?
BasicUI is already responsive, and so is HABPanel. For HABPanel, there is an option to stack the tiles on mobile devices (or depending on your width breakpoint). Sorry I cant remember the actual setting but its there on the Dashboard settings.

Guess I am not explaning it well enough. If I set up a dummy item to display a temperature for instance, I want the text to fill the widget regardless of the size of the box. I want it dynamic so I can open it on different devices and the layout will remain the same, however the text will adjust to fit. I already have it working with images but not text.

I figured it out with using oc lazy load and a js file. Makes it easy to maintain 1 widget for multiple sized tablets.

I am currently trying to achieve the same: Dynamic font size based on the size of the widget

Is there a way without need to use a separate file?