[eBUS 2.0] New binding - Release Candidate 7b

yes, correct. Which version do you use? Have restarted openhab? Or delete temp and cache could help. If not, you should go back to Alpha 20, the issues in this version are not relevant.

I havend restarted the system. Did it yet - now also Karaf is working.
Last update I needed 3 times to get the system running after restarts :frowning:
Only to complete questions about my system:
Linux 4.14.34+
Raspberry Pi Model B Plus Rev 1.2
openHAB 2.3.0-1 (Release Build)

So the binding is working now with the kar file ?

Yes it is!

Yes, the binding is working now with the kar file.

Hello All,

I’ve released a new version. Smaller improvements to make the eBUS core library more robust. If the last version is stable you can skip this version.

Is there a good way to create the items found by the eBus Thing by hand in the *.items file? I tried to add items with this syntax, but no values appear:

Number sm1_solar_yield_yield_today      "Yield today [%.1f kW]"   <temperature>     (HeatingUnit)          { ebus="ebus:sm1:9b17db74:76:sm1_solar_solar-yield#yield-today" }

If I add the item via the PaperUI the value is displayed.
But I would prefer to have all my items defined in the *.items file and not a mixed configuration.

No, you must use .things files and .items files to configurate it via text files.

Well I managed to write my first .items file to get the data from the Solar module. my fault was the syntax of the items file:

WRONG: { ebus="ebus:sm1:9b17db7... }
CORRECT: { channel="ebus:sm1:9b17db7... }

Okay after I had fixed this, the first values came in and I was able to see the solar module collector temperature. But most of the values are not received. For example “Yield today” value is a fixed value that does not change at all. Or the “Solar return temperature” is not received.

Would I have to configure some kind of polling, or will the values get received over time automatically?

As far as I remember, “Yield today” is a broadcast message from SM1, “Solar return” is a command polled by my BM2 for example. If not try to set polling for this command. Some solar values are only polled by BM2 if solar is working.

Okay I will try to enable polling and see what happens.
I use a BM1, which is not recognized by the binding. So I will have to figure out how the configuration has to look like on this setup. Currently also MM is not listed.

Anyone else using BM1?

Hi i think i need another Configruation File because the heating unit use the follow csv data files.

08.ehp.csv
15.uih.csv
23.ehp.cc.csv
25.ehp.hwc.csv
50.ehp.mc.csv

Can everybody convert this CSV from John (github) to use the files with open Hab Binding. Thanks so much

The Files are from John30. I hope we have a solution today. Great work !

Dear @csowada

By the time I emplemented my own 3 parsers for WPM, MM and BM (with quite some 5022 read requests). Since my assumption is that there is no periodic sending of values but values have to be polled, I set polling values in thing file at 60 sec and/or 10 sec. I now get following error message:

07:13:05.764 [ERROR] [de.csdev.ebus.core.EBusQueue         ] - Send queue is full! The eBUS service will reset the queue to ensure proper operation.

My questions:

1. Is the cause of this error the period polling time, which might be too frequent, given the amount of read requests (5022)
  2. Do i have to set the polling time or does the system request values (via 5022 command) when needed, i.e. no periodic polling needed?

Btw: I can send you my newest parsers if you like

Thanks in advance for the help

Best regards
Rolf

Hello @Logos,

I think that it depends on your connection type. With a network connection you have a higher latency, that can cause more bus collisions. A general high bus traffic can increase this issue.
So if you have many collisions it can take up to 10 tries before the telegram goes out. In that case you add new commands faster to the queue as it can be processed.

It depends on you bus participants. In my case the BM2 controller asks all participants regularly for the most important command. So I can use it, I only poll two additional commands. I guess that the BM(1) is not so chatty and you must poll the commands on your own.

Hi,
I want to get back to the subject of not working (on VRC470 at least) change of DHW operation mode (Off/Day/Auto). It never worked for me which I raised and history of my conversation with @csowada can be found in this thread above.
I’m currently on Alpha 19, and obviously to still complain I should upgrade to latest version but since it never worked I doubt upgrade to v22 would change it.
Do others also experience it or it is my environment only? Due to often travels this is very demanded feature for me, would love to have it working.

Hi @witek_1308,

I would guess that other users use a Vaillant VRC470 aswell. It would be great to get some feedback from other users. We should focus on the configuration files from that time, because the binding looks stable.

So the DHW mode is the only issue? The last version it worked well was v14 or v19? Why you not first upgrade to v22?

And right now it is difficult to spend time for openHAB because the family situation has changed. But I’ll try my best.

Hey @csowada,
yes this was my plan - to collect input from users and see whether this is happening to others, if yes, try to understand if this is SW related or not.
To me it never worked, regardless of SW version (and in the past I was upgrading to each single release, not skipping any), so we don’t need to focus on past files, current are good too. That is also why I doubt upgrade to v22 can change it. But obviously if I find more time I will upgrade as I plan to do it anyways.
When it comes to this not working feature, I think you concluded earlier in this thread that all telegrams are sent properly and there was no conclusion why it doesn’t work. But because VRC470 can change it I think it should be possible and it is only matter of time when community with your help finds it.

The ebus binding stopped working for me a while ago, so I gave it another try.
Purged openhab, installed the latest snapshot (2.4.0~20180919034315-1).

Tried installing eBUS 2.0 binding via PaperUI - didn’t work. So I copied the latest alpha 22 to the /addons folder, this works.
bundle:list:

253 │ Active   │  80 │ 0.9.18.SNAPSHOT        │ eBUS library configuration
254 │ Active   │  80 │ 0.9.18.SNAPSHOT        │ eBUS core library
255 │ Waiting  │  80 │ 2.4.0.201807101913     │ eBUS Binding

But then the binding is just flooding the log with following errors.
Am I missing something here? Does openHAB 2.3 only! mean what it states or does it mean openhab >= 2.3? This could be the thing I was missing :slight_smile:
My ebus.cfg is really simple (hostname, port, parsers=common), no ebus related things are left in my configuration.

[ERROR] [org.openhab.binding.ebus            ] - bundle org.openhab.binding.ebus:2.4.0.201807101913 (255)[org.openhab.binding.ebus.thing.EBusTypeProvider(282)] : The activate method has thrown an exception
java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.type.ChannelGroupType.<init>(Lorg/eclipse/smarthome/core/thing/type/ChannelGroupTypeUID;ZLjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/util/List;)V from class org.openhab.binding.ebus.thing.EBusTypeProviderImpl
	at org.openhab.binding.ebus.thing.EBusTypeProviderImpl.createChannelGroupDefinition(EBusTypeProviderImpl.java:146) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.ebus.thing.EBusTypeProviderImpl.updateCollection(EBusTypeProviderImpl.java:431) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.ebus.thing.EBusTypeProviderImpl.update(EBusTypeProviderImpl.java:352) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.ebus.thing.EBusTypeProviderImpl.updateConfiguration(EBusTypeProviderImpl.java:476) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.ebus.thing.EBusTypeProviderImpl.activate(EBusTypeProviderImpl.java:97) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod.invokeMethod(BaseMethod.java:228) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod.access$500(BaseMethod.java:41) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod$Resolved.invoke(BaseMethod.java:664) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod.invoke(BaseMethod.java:510) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.ActivateMethod.invoke(ActivateMethod.java:317) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.ActivateMethod.invoke(ActivateMethod.java:307) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.createImplementationObject(SingleComponentManager.java:334) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.createComponent(SingleComponentManager.java:114) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getService(SingleComponentManager.java:947) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getServiceInternal(SingleComponentManager.java:919) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getService(SingleComponentManager.java:863) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse$1.run(ServiceFactoryUse.java:212) ~[?:?]
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse.factoryGetService(ServiceFactoryUse.java:210) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse.getService(ServiceFactoryUse.java:111) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceConsumer$2.getService(ServiceConsumer.java:45) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.getService(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:508) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.getService(ServiceRegistry.java:461) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.getService(BundleContextImpl.java:624) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleRefPair.getServiceObject(SingleRefPair.java:73) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.BindParameters.getServiceObject(BindParameters.java:47) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BindMethod.getServiceObject(BindMethod.java:662) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.getServiceObject(DependencyManager.java:2304) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.doInvokeBindMethod(DependencyManager.java:1801) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.invokeBindMethod(DependencyManager.java:1784) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.invokeBindMethod(SingleComponentManager.java:409) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager$MultipleDynamicCustomizer.addedService(DependencyManager.java:333) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager$MultipleDynamicCustomizer.addedService(DependencyManager.java:302) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdded(ServiceTracker.java:1216) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdded(ServiceTracker.java:1137) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$AbstractTracked.trackAdding(ServiceTracker.java:944) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$AbstractTracked.track(ServiceTracker.java:880) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.serviceChanged(ServiceTracker.java:1168) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator$ListenerInfo.serviceChanged(BundleComponentActivator.java:125) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.FilteredServiceListener.serviceChanged(FilteredServiceListener.java:109) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:920) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEventPrivileged(ServiceRegistry.java:862) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEvent(ServiceRegistry.java:801) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.register(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:127) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.registerService(ServiceRegistry.java:225) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.registerService(BundleContextImpl.java:469) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager$3.register(AbstractComponentManager.java:891) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager$3.register(AbstractComponentManager.java:877) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegistrationManager.changeRegistration(RegistrationManager.java:128) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.registerService(AbstractComponentManager.java:944) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.activateInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:727) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.enableInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:661) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.enable(AbstractComponentManager.java:427) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ConfigurableComponentHolder.enableComponents(ConfigurableComponentHolder.java:665) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator.initialEnable(BundleComponentActivator.java:339) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.loadComponents(Activator.java:381) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.access$200(Activator.java:49) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator$ScrExtension.start(Activator.java:263) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.createExtension(AbstractExtender.java:196) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:169) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:49) ~[?:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:482) ~[?:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:415) ~[?:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.track(AbstractTracked.java:232) ~[?:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.bundleChanged(BundleTracker.java:444) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:908) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEventPrivileged(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:213) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:120) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:112) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxContainerAdaptor.publishModuleEvent(EquinoxContainerAdaptor.java:168) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.publishEvent(Module.java:476) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:467) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:383) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:402) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.BundleInstallSupportImpl.startBundle(BundleInstallSupportImpl.java:161) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.startBundle(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1116) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:997) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.doProvision(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1025) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.lambda$doProvisionInThread$13(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:964) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]
[WARN] [org.openhab.binding.ebus            ] - FrameworkEvent WARNING - org.openhab.binding.ebus
org.osgi.framework.ServiceException: org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getService() returned a null service object
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse.factoryGetService(ServiceFactoryUse.java:232) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse.getService(ServiceFactoryUse.java:111) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceConsumer$2.getService(ServiceConsumer.java:45) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.getService(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:508) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.getService(ServiceRegistry.java:461) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.getService(BundleContextImpl.java:624) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleRefPair.getServiceObject(SingleRefPair.java:73) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.BindParameters.getServiceObject(BindParameters.java:47) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BindMethod.getServiceObject(BindMethod.java:662) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.getServiceObject(DependencyManager.java:2304) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.doInvokeBindMethod(DependencyManager.java:1801) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.invokeBindMethod(DependencyManager.java:1784) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.invokeBindMethod(SingleComponentManager.java:409) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager$MultipleDynamicCustomizer.addedService(DependencyManager.java:333) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager$MultipleDynamicCustomizer.addedService(DependencyManager.java:302) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdded(ServiceTracker.java:1216) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdded(ServiceTracker.java:1137) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$AbstractTracked.trackAdding(ServiceTracker.java:944) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$AbstractTracked.track(ServiceTracker.java:880) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.serviceChanged(ServiceTracker.java:1168) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator$ListenerInfo.serviceChanged(BundleComponentActivator.java:125) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.FilteredServiceListener.serviceChanged(FilteredServiceListener.java:109) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:920) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEventPrivileged(ServiceRegistry.java:862) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEvent(ServiceRegistry.java:801) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.register(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:127) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.registerService(ServiceRegistry.java:225) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.registerService(BundleContextImpl.java:469) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager$3.register(AbstractComponentManager.java:891) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager$3.register(AbstractComponentManager.java:877) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegistrationManager.changeRegistration(RegistrationManager.java:128) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.registerService(AbstractComponentManager.java:944) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.activateInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:727) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.enableInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:661) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.enable(AbstractComponentManager.java:427) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ConfigurableComponentHolder.enableComponents(ConfigurableComponentHolder.java:665) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator.initialEnable(BundleComponentActivator.java:339) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.loadComponents(Activator.java:381) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.access$200(Activator.java:49) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator$ScrExtension.start(Activator.java:263) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.createExtension(AbstractExtender.java:196) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:169) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:49) ~[?:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:482) ~[?:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:415) ~[?:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.track(AbstractTracked.java:232) ~[?:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.bundleChanged(BundleTracker.java:444) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:908) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEventPrivileged(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:213) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:120) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:112) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxContainerAdaptor.publishModuleEvent(EquinoxContainerAdaptor.java:168) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.publishEvent(Module.java:476) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:467) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:383) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:402) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.BundleInstallSupportImpl.startBundle(BundleInstallSupportImpl.java:161) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.startBundle(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1116) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:997) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.doProvision(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1025) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.lambda$doProvisionInThread$13(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:964) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) ~[?:?]

It looks like the API has changed again, I’ll check it but it it’s disappointing that a binding is not compatible over several versions.

Is in the mean while a solution available to easy migrate from ebusd config file to the binding configuration?
I have made more then one try to move over from a working ebusd.