Ebus OH2 issues

Hi,

i’m testing ebus Binding in OH2 and i have two issues:

1. I trying to use custom praser but with following setup binding is not starting

parserUrl=platform:/base/ebus-config.json

1. after ~10 min of working i starting to get following error in log.

Could you please help me?

Send queue is full! The eBUS service will reset the queue to ensure proper operation.

Hello Kristo,

to your first issue. You configurated the ebus.cfg like this: ?

parserUrl=platform:/base/../configurations/ebus-config.json OR
parserUrl=file:///opt/openhab2/ebus-config.json
parsers=common,custom

It is important to add custom to the parsers list.

To your second question, it looks like you send to many telegrams to the bus. Please reduce the interval etc.
Another reason could be that you are not able to send your telegram at the first time because of collisions.

Hi Csowada

I used parserUrl=file:///opt/openhab2/ebus-config.json
and custom was in parsers list

Concerning point 2 i will check and try to adjust ebus adaptor (i’m using one form FHEM)

Thank’s for answer

I have this error with custom parser:

2017-04-05 17:08:02.480 [ERROR] [rnal.connection.EBusCommandProcessor] - Error while running runnable …
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.openhab.binding.ebus.internal.connection.EBusCommandProcessor.composeSendData(EBusCommandProcessor.java:307)[207:org.openhab.binding.ebus:1.9.0]
at org.openhab.binding.ebus.internal.connection.EBusCommandProcessor$1.run(EBusCommandProcessor.java:106)[207:org.openhab.binding.ebus:1.9.0]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)[:1.8.0_121]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)[:1.8.0_121]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)[:1.8.0_121]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)[:1.8.0_121]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)[:1.8.0_121]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)[:1.8.0_121]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[:1.8.0_121]

i aloo found some error when custom is off(is this connected with issue no 2?):

2017-04-05 17:16:50.835 [ERROR] [onnection.AbstractEBusWriteConnector] - Skip telegram FF 08 B5 09 03 0D 83 00 AA after 10 attempts …