[SOLVED] Eclipse IoT Marketplace error in log

I trying to Install the market integration, I have…
Add-ons → Misc → Eclipse IoT Market.
and
Paper UI under Configuration → System → Marketplace
said yes to all

But I can not see the third-party add-ons in Bindings

Can anyone els see them in openhab2.4?

2018-11-07 07:30:25.013 [WARN ] [arketplace.internal.MarketplaceProxy] - Failed downloading Marketplace entries:  : Received fatal alert: handshake_failure

2018-11-07 07:30:25.016 [WARN ] [arketplace.internal.MarketplaceProxy] - Retrying again in a minute

They are not listed separately. They are just added to the list under bindings, actions, etc. The way to tell whether you are looking at an official binding or a marketplace binding is the ID.

Instead of searching just scroll through the list. Are there ANY bindings with “market” in the ID (small text under the binding name)?

no I don’t

Have you restarted OH since installing the Marketplace?

I’ve never not had marketplace bindings listed and I’ve never seen anyone report this problem on the forum so I don’t have any ideas.

2018-11-07 07:30:25.013 [WARN ] [arketplace.internal.MarketplaceProxy] - Failed downloading Marketplace entries:  : Received fatal alert: handshake_failure

2018-11-07 07:30:25.016 [WARN ] [arketplace.internal.MarketplaceProxy] - Retrying again in a minute   

yes I have

Hi,
It’s problem with Java Cryptography Extension please see this post with solution.

I lost in this step can you help?

1. Copy the jars to JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security or JAVA_HOME/lib/security For me this was “/usr/lib/jvm/zulu-embedded-8-armhf/”

File location depends on kind of your openHAB installation in openhabian they are in two places:

usr/lib/jvm/zulu-embedded-8-armhf/jre/lib/security/policy/unlimited
usr/lib/jvm/zulu-embedded-8-armhf/jre/lib/security/policy/limited

I’m using Midnight Commander in terminal, just type sudo mc or you can use Samba or SFTP.

[08:31:19] openhabian@openHABianPi:/usr/lib/jvm/zulu-embedded-8-armhf/jre/lib/security/policy$ ls                                                            limited  unlimited
[08:31:31] openhabian@openHABianPi:/usr/lib/jvm/zulu-embedded-8-armhf/jre/lib/security/policy$ cd unlimited
[08:32:02] openhabian@openHABianPi:/usr/lib/jvm/zulu-embedded-8-armhf/jre/lib/security/policy/unlimited$ ls
local_policy.jar  US_export_policy.jar
[08:32:05] openhabian@openHABianPi:/usr/lib/jvm/zulu-embedded-8-armhf/jre/lib/security/policy/unlimited$ cd..
[08:32:17] openhabian@openHABianPi:/usr/lib/jvm/zulu-embedded-8-armhf/jre/lib/security/policy$ cd limited
[08:32:33] openhabian@openHABianPi:/usr/lib/jvm/zulu-embedded-8-armhf/jre/lib/security/policy/limited$ ls
local_policy.jar  US_export_policy.jar
[08:32:37] openhabian@openHABianPi:/usr/lib/jvm/zulu-embedded-8-armhf/jre/lib/security/policy/limited$

how do I move the files??? I all new to moving files.

Right, just replace this files with downloaded from here.
Unzip files on PC then copy it via Samba or SFTP to openhabian share folder then with Midnight Commander or with sudo mv to

usr/lib/jvm/zulu-embedded-8-armhf/jre/lib/security/policy/unlimited
usr/lib/jvm/zulu-embedded-8-armhf/jre/lib/security/policy/limited

I just useing Putty and openhabian, all I find to copy over was and link on goggle but don’t think it will work?

Here is how to in SSH :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for helping :smile:

how did you find that so fast in there?

Your welcome :slight_smile: and I just type in search :face_with_monocle:

will try that next time thanks you :smiley: