Ecolink Tilt-Zwave2 Status Not Displayed

Hi, I have an Ecolink Tilt-wave 2 (Garage Door) Sensor which I’ve managed to pair successfully with OH2 (using one of the recent nightly builds).

However, I’m not able to get any of the status, battery, or alarm values to show up in a sitemap. The entry labels are display, but there is no value – it’s just blank. If it matters the generic icons show up not the door/battery icons.

I see from the logs, that at least the switch value is being set, so I’m puzzled why nothing is being displayed. Perhaps I’ve just missed something?

Logs (the sensor is Node 10)
2016-04-03 19:41:40.127 [DEBUG] [WaveSerialHandler$ZWaveReceiveThread] - Receive Message = 01 09 00 04 00 0A 03 30 03 FF 37 2016-04-03 19:41:40.130 [DEBUG] [ve.internal.protocol.ZWaveController] - Receive queue TAKE: Length=0 2016-04-03 19:41:40.132 [DEBUG] [wave.internal.protocol.SerialMessage] - Assembled message buffer = 01 09 00 04 00 0A 03 30 03 FF 37 2016-04-03 19:41:40.134 [DEBUG] [ve.internal.protocol.ZWaveController] - Process Message = 01 09 00 04 00 0A 03 30 03 FF 37 2016-04-03 19:41:40.136 [DEBUG] [ve.internal.protocol.ZWaveController] - Message: class=ApplicationCommandHandler[0x04], type=Request[0x00], priority=High, dest=255, payload=00 0A 03 30 03 FF 2016-04-03 19:41:40.137 [DEBUG] [ssage.ApplicationCommandMessageClass] - NODE 10: Application Command Request (ALIVE:DONE) 2016-04-03 19:41:40.139 [DEBUG] [ssage.ApplicationCommandMessageClass] - NODE 10: Incoming command class SENSOR_BINARY 2016-04-03 19:41:40.140 [DEBUG] [dclass.ZWaveBinarySensorCommandClass] - NODE 10: Received Sensor Binary Request (v1) 2016-04-03 19:41:40.142 [DEBUG] [dclass.ZWaveBinarySensorCommandClass] - NODE 10: Sensor Binary report, type=Unknown, value=255 2016-04-03 19:41:40.143 [DEBUG] [ve.internal.protocol.ZWaveController] - Notifying event listeners: ZWaveBinarySensorValueEvent 2016-04-03 19:41:40.144 [DEBUG] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 10: Got an event from Z-Wave network: ZWaveBinarySensorValueEvent 2016-04-03 19:41:40.145 [DEBUG] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 10: Got a value event from Z-Wave network, endpoint = 0, command class = SENSOR_BINARY, value = 255 2016-04-03 19:41:40.147 [DEBUG] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 10: Config updated 2016-04-03 19:41:40.290 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ThingUpdatedEvent ] - Thing 'zwave:device:7beacf31:node10' has been updated. 2016-04-03 19:41:40.299 [DEBUG] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - Updating zwave:device:7beacf31:node10:sensor_binary to ON 2016-04-03 19:41:40.301 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ConfigStatusInfoEvent] - org.eclipse.smarthome.config.core.status.events.ConfigStatusInfoEvent@114abf 2016-04-03 19:41:40.306 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - zwave_device_7beacf31_node10_sensor_binary changed from OFF to ON

Portion of my sitemap:
Frame label="Garage Door" { Text item="zwave_device_7beacf31_node10_alarm_general" label="Garage Door Alarm" Text item="zwave_device_7beacf31_node10_battery_level" label="Garage Door Battery" Text item="zwave_device_7beacf31_node10_sensor_binary" label="Garage Door Battery" }

Found the problem and I feel rather silly. I was using quotes around the item name in the sitemap, which I’ve now found out that openHAB doesn’t like very much.