Ecovacs Vacuum Cleaners Binding [3.2.0;4.0.0)

Just got a new T10 Plus and seems like its not working with the binding.

2022-09-15 13:25:31.767 [INFO ] [acs.internal.api.impl.EcovacsApiImpl] - Found unsupported device DEEBOT T10 PLUS (class rss8xk, company eco-ng), ignoring.

Any chance to add this model?
Thanks a lot !

Those values are passed verbatim as they are sent from the device. They are not interpreted (e.g. converted to float) at any point, I keep them as string.

1 Like

Sure. I added them to the code, but canā€™t build a new kar file at the moment due to the jfrog outage ā€¦ will update the kar once that is resolved.

Edit: update done.

After a few days the thing becomes ā€œOFFLINE COMMUNICATION_ERRORā€:

12:14:43.899 [TRACE] [internal.handler.EcovacsVacuumHandler] - <redacted>: Connection: Running one-shot
12:14:43.911 [TRACE] [vacs.internal.api.impl.EcovacsApiImpl] - <redacted>: Sending IOT command GetVersion with payload <ctl name="FW" td="GetVersion"/>
12:14:43.945 [TRACE] [vacs.internal.api.impl.EcovacsApiImpl] - <redacted>: Got response payload null
12:14:43.949 [DEBUG] [internal.handler.EcovacsVacuumHandler] - <redacted>: Failed communicating to device, reconnecting
org.openhab.binding.ecovacs.internal.api.EcovacsApiException: Sending IOT command GetVersion failed: null
        at org.openhab.binding.ecovacs.internal.api.impl.EcovacsApiImpl.sendIotCommand(EcovacsApiImpl.java:265) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.ecovacs.internal.api.impl.EcovacsIotMqDevice.sendCommand(EcovacsIotMqDevice.java:97) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.ecovacs.internal.api.impl.EcovacsIotMqDevice.connect(EcovacsIotMqDevice.java:123) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.ecovacs.internal.handler.EcovacsVacuumHandler.lambda$14(EcovacsVacuumHandler.java:528) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.ecovacs.internal.handler.EcovacsVacuumHandler.doWithDevice(EcovacsVacuumHandler.java:740) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.ecovacs.internal.handler.EcovacsVacuumHandler.connectToDevice(EcovacsVacuumHandler.java:527) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.ecovacs.internal.api.util.SchedulerTask.run(SchedulerTask.java:82) [bundleFile:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:304) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]
12:14:43.957 [TRACE] [internal.handler.EcovacsVacuumHandler] - <redacted>: Connection: Scheduling to run in 5 seconds

When I use the ā€œpauseā€ button to disable the thing and enable it shortly after, it becomes ā€œOnlineā€ again.

Hi all,
Is it possible throught binding, enable/disable the ā€œTrue Detect 3Dā€ ?

Thanks

Not as of now. I can have a look into it.

Hi,
I would be great, because I have to clean some of my room disabling ā€œTrue Detect 3Dā€, otherwise Deebot do not go into that room, due a small step and a long hair carpet. Disabiling ā€œTrue Detect 3Dā€ Deebot clean that room, but cause some issue in the kitchen and my cave, where there always is omething on the floor.

Thanks

Hi,
Iā€™m on openHAB 3.0.0 and bought a Deebot ozmo t8 from Ecovacs.
Is there a binding somewhere I can use?

Thanks in advanced
cheers
-J

Hi,
is there some example on how use actions#command in rule? And how to get room number?

Thanks

You can try with the kar file linked above (no guarantees though), but why not update to 3.3.0?

What exactly do you need help with? The possible commands are listed in the readme.

You should use the letters as shown in the app there.

That upgrade to 3.3 was the solution. Thank you

Hi, in my app there is not Rooms Letter on the map, I have name of the room. Can you publish a screenshoot explaining where in Ecovacs App can I get the letters?

I saw command in readme but I mean some Example of usage as all binding available. Some code of item and rule, showing how to use Bindings

Thanks

For me, itā€™s in the map view:

Well, I linked the ā€˜commandā€™ channel to an item via UI (no code needed/available there), and then am sending commands to that as per usual. Example rule (executed whenever I press the respective button on a button panel):

var currentState = itemRegistry.getItem("VacuumRobotGroundFloorState").getState().toString();
if (currentState == "charging" || currentState == "idle") {
  events.sendCommand("VacuumRobotGroundFloorCommand", "clean");
} else if (currentState == "cleaning") {
  events.sendCommand("VacuumRobotGroundFloorCommand", "pause");
} else if (currentState == "pause") {
  events.sendCommand("VacuumRobotGroundFloorCommand", "resume");
}

Hi,
here is my MAP
I have no letter, what should I use? Do you renamed your rooms with letter?

Thanks

You should be able to tap on the room/name and remove the room label ā€¦ at least I have an option 'Standard (A, B, C, ā€¦)ā€˜. Alternatively, just try one after another, starting at A.

1 Like

Hey,

Iā€™m using your binding since a month and it is doing great.
Thanks!

Iā€™m using a Deebot T9+ and in the app i have a setting for cleaning 1 time or 2 times.
It then cleans every room once or twice.

Any possibility to add a channel for that?

if I know exactly how, i could provide API endpoints data for that. Unfortunately Iā€™m not a Java programmer. Therefore i would not think of a Github PR ^^

Iā€™ll have a look into it. As a workaround for now you can use the spotArea command, listing all rooms explicitly: spotArea:A;B;C;D;E:x2.

Hello,

I use a T9 AIVI, the API Account works, but device discovered and manual adding with the serialnumber (from QR Code label) is also not working.
Log Say ā€œDevice not found in device list, setting offlineā€.

So any idea to get it working ?

Please provide the full discovery log. If your device is not in the bindingā€™s device list, there should be a log line ā€˜Found unsupported deviceā€¦ā€™ ā€¦ if there is, I need the precise log message text.

Edit: I just looked at my deviceā€™s QR code and the serial number there is incomplete. You need to use the serial number printed on the bar code under the dust bin.

Just updated OH to 3.4.0 release.
Using the latest .kar Version 20221106 and have following result:

OZMO 610:
COMMUNICATION_ERROR

T10+:

Try delete OZMO 610, clean cache, it can auto discover, but just canā€™t go ONLINE.

Any idea?
Thanks in advance.

Patrick