Ecovacs Vacuum Cleaners Binding [3.2.0;4.0.0)

Yes. Looks like you’re on version 20220921, while you need at least 20230118 for this fix. Updating (as in: uninstall and reinstall the binding) should fix this for you as well.

yes, i can help - but my english is not so good, but google helps me. I don’t know how to send you a PM.

It seems that updating from market I do not get version you mentioned. Is this correct 20230201?

Thanks

Yes, that’s fine. I said ‘at least’ :wink:

Hi,
Thanks for help, now battery status is in realtime.
I appreciated your help and quick repsonse.

Marco

Hi @maniac103 ,
since I updatet to last version, each time I restart OpenHab I got this:

Binding is installed, but looking at Things it seems not. I have each time to remove and reinstall.

Marco

What does bundle:list in the OH console say at that point?

BTW, the binding is now merged into the OH addon distribution, so for all OH 4.0 users should be available from the next snapshot onwards. I’ll keep this thread alive for the 3.x users, though :slight_smile:

Hi,
I will check on next reboot.

Thanks

Here it is:

openhab> bundle:list | grep eco
337 x Active x  80 x 0                      x wrap_file__openhab_userdata_tmp_kar_org.openhab.binding.ecovacs-3.4.0-SNAPSHOT_org_lastnpe_eea_eea-all_2.2.1_eea-all-2.2.1.jar
openhab>

after removing and reinstalling as usual it work:

openhab> bundle:list | grep eco
343 x Active x  80 x 0                      x wrap_file__openhab_userdata_tmp_kar_org.openhab.binding.ecovacs-3.4.0-SNAPSHOT_org_lastnpe_eea_eea-all_2.2.1_eea-all-2.2.1.jar
openhab>

Hello!
This is my first post here!
Thank you very much for the binding. The bridge works but unfortunatly my DEEBOT N8 PRO CARE is unsupported.
2023-04-21 12:02:39.607 [INFO ] [acs.internal.api.impl.EcovacsApiImpl] - Found unsupported device DEEBOT N8 PRO CARE (class s1f8g7, company eco-ng), ignoring.

Is there a way to include it?

Thanks a lot!

Are you on 3.4.x or on 4.0 M2? I’ll take care of it either way, but with 3.4.x, it’ll be easier to get the update.

Hi, thanks for the reply.
I’m on 3.4.3

I just updated the binding with support for that device included.

I confirm it works!
Thank you very much!

I had the issue that my robot thing became offline from time to time. This has been fixed, but now the thing is online, but doesn’t accept any commands. A manual disable/enable on the things fixes the issue for a few days. Maybe there’s still an issue with some outdated token?

I’m using openHAB 3.4.2.

In the log (set to TRACE) I don’t see any error when e.g. sending the robot to the charging station, just the expected line:

Sending IOT command Charge with payload <ctl td="Charge"><charge type="go"/></ctl>

Normally there should be a response to the command. It sounds like there is none in that case? Can the app send commands at that point? I occasionally have similar problems with my devices (950 and N8): they become offline did to not responding to being pinged anymore. At that point, they’re marked as offline in the app as well, though, so the device firmware for sure isn’t without bugs.

I don’t see a response in the log, only the single log line I posted above.

Yes, the bot is still online in the app and accepts commands.

Hmm. You device (Deebot 900, right?) uses MQTT, which sends commands via HTTP. Those requests have a timeout of 10 seconds (called from here). Either there should be a response (normal case) or you should see a log message for the timeout exception from here … do you see that one?

I think I waited 10 seconds, but I can’t tell for sure. The next time I have this issue, I’ll wait 10 seconds when checking the log.

Hello, I have a question about the binding, is it possible to control the vacuum via rule? cause it seems the robot didn’t react to my commands.

I use an OZMO T8 AIVI

DeebotCommand.sendCommand("clean")
DeebotState.sendCommand("clean")
the state of the channel item changes correctly, but the robot won’t start ?
Is there something else needed to start it by rule ?

I’ve tried both channels which seems workable for me
“command and state”

I’ve also tried different “start words” like “cleaning”, “automatic cleaning”, “start” etc.
which obviously doesn’t work for me =)

String DeebotCommand  "Deebot Command"   {channel="ecovacs:vacuum:ecovacsapi:E09214004B09HEH60601:actions#command"}
String DeebotState          "Deebot State"  {channel="ecovacs:vacuum:ecovacsapi:E09214004B09HEH60601:status#state"}