[el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Validation issues found in configuration model 'default.rules', using it anyway

I get the following message in my openhab log.

[el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Validation issues found in configuration model 'default.rules', using it anyway

Are there any obvious pitfalls which could lead to this?

Could be a wrong import or deprecated commands.
To find out run the Smarthome Designer, it should point you to the problem in some more detail.

I do see the same log line when starting OH2.2 (snapshot #1065)

2017-10-24 08:22:21.505 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Validation issues found in configuration model 'rollershutter.rules', using it anyway:
There is no context to infer the closure's argument types from. Consider typing the arguments or put the closures into a typed context.
2017-10-24 08:22:21.513 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'rollershutter.rules'

According to SmartHome Designer this code is causing the issue:

gUpStairsBlindsLam.members.forEach[LamellaPosition | LamellaPosition.sendCommand(blindLamella49)]

SmartHome Designer on this line:

Multiple markers at this line
- There is no context to infer the closure's argument types from.
   Consider typing the arguments or put the closures into a typed
   context.
- Type mismatch: cannot convert from Object to Item
- The method or field gUpStairsBlindsLam is undefined

Since I am using

.members.forEach.....

to control my blinds, every line is marked as faulty in SmartHome Designer.

I do not see any negative impact, but I am wondering how to resolve the issue to get rid of the error message, when loading rules at startup (or change).

I have the same message due to members.forEach loop.
How can I satisfy the validator?

gBatteryLow.members.forEach(item | {
                if(item.state == ON) {
                        logWarn(filename, "Maintenance - BatteryLow on device: {} ({})", item.name, item.label)
                }
        })