Enerwave ZW15RM-PLUS Binding

This is my first post over, I’ve been monitoring and using the forums to resolve issues in the past.

This time, I haven’t found what I’m looking for. I just received and installed the Enerwave ZW15RM-PLUS outlet with power monitoring. OpenHAB recognizes it as a binary switch but still labels it as unknown device. I thought about trying to create my own binding from the Enerwave ZW20RM but don’t even know where to begin on that.

Has anyone gotten this to completely work?

Sorry if I’m not posting in the right section for this, if I’m not, feel free to push me in the right direction.

Thanks for the excellent forum and hoping to get a path forward on this outlet.

This is a zwave device that does not look to be included in the device database. No need to create a binding for it! You can see the supported devices here… Things Summary - ZWave | openHAB. At the bottom is a link to the actual device database where you can find instructions for adding a new device. The link seems broken (@chris, is this supposed to go to your site?), so here is a link that should get you there… https://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-database-guide. If you have issues, just ask. There are plenty of people on the forum to help!

Yes - it looks like the OH script has tried to make it relative to the OH website. It’s correct in the doc source.

1 Like

@5iver and @chris, much appreciation for the point in the right direction. Sorry that my terminology was off, I knew I wasn’t referring to it correctly last night when I was typing this up. I’ll head over the z-wave device guide. Thanks!

1 Like