EPG for HabPanel

Hey @Steven_Rey,

whats the current status of your epg project?

It´s hard to get the right syntax for the transformations in OH. I gave up on trying it via XSLT or XPATH.
I get it managed to extract the show-data into openhab via regex - with some limitations (like messed up character formatting and error susceptibility due to changes on the source file). In your case, it would be something like (only works reliable, if theres only one <a2eventtitle> per channel-xml):

.*<e2eventtitle>(.*?)<.*

which results in something like this (in BasicUI):

But I agree with @rlkoshak that OH isn´t ideal to handle all this information as an seperate item. Another approach could be to let OH only control the actions like “play channel xy on device”, “record show xy”, “mark show xy as favourite”, so you only need a few items per channel to interact with the epg in OH.
Informations like the show-title, start-end-time could be shown in a webview, like this (very early creation stage, so some parts/infos are missing. :wink: ):